Fully Developed Script site -

Hello all

Site on sale :

Reason to sell - Im currently studying at university and also working . With both of those i have virtually no time to run the site. Although the site requires minimal
    time comittement i still have difficulty with finding time in processing orders and helping customers out when they get issues.

Few things you must know before bidding :
    - I am going to try and be as honest as possible with whatever questions i have. Although i really need to sell this site e.t.c for the money, i will never do it if i have to lie or cheat about any information.
    - Most if not all our sales come from the two scripts : Arcade and Myspace. I bought the arcade script off someone with resell rights. As per my knowledge he also sold the same script to others. So its not like i hold exclusive rights but you can still continue selling it and also install it on any sites yourself.
    - As for the myspace script , the owner is a good friend of mine and because of our friendship online, he let me sell the script on my site on a condition that we split the income per sale of that script. 50% each. He trusts me and thats why he let me sell. You can continue selling it too. I am in contact with him to see if the "highest bidder" can also get exclusive rights to the script or continue the same 50% each method as i am doing.
    - I have had virtually no time to work and update the site. As i said, for the past few months , things have been very hectic and i believe if you are interested in further developing the site and possibly making the scripts better or introduce newer ones, then is for you to buy.
    - There are over 60 proof of income screenshots that you possibly may want me to show. I dont know when i can find the time to do it , but i do promise that if the bidding ends with a high bidder, i will find some time and take the shots, and will show it to the bidder before he pays me.
    - There are very few expenses to the site. I have two sponsored listings totalling $60 . I have a dedicated machine which runs all my sites, but trust me, this site can run very easily on a vps. I have done it before.
    - Any questions please feel free to ask.

october 2006

MySpace cms = 3 * 25 = $75

Arcade Script = 2 * 22.95 = $45

total so far = $120

September 2006
    MySpace CMS = 5 * 25 = $125

Arcade - Script = 4 * 22.95 = $92

Total = $217

August 2006

MySpace CMS = 9 * 25 = $225

Arcade script = 4 * 22.95 = $92

total = $317

July 2006

MySpace CMS = 11 * 25 = $275

Arcade Script = 10 * 22.95 = $230

Total = $505

June 2006

MySpace CMS = 8 * 25 = $200

Arcade Script = 8 * 22.95 = $184

Total = $384

Traffic stats

Starting bid - $1,200
    BIN - please pm if interested in this.

Thank you

Tasmania, Australia
    Please update us with the following.
    Rules regarding auctions:

Auctions must be conducted under the following guidelines.

If you are selling:

1. If you have a reserve, start the bidding at your reserved price.
    2. Clearly post an end date and time expressed in GMT.
    3. State accepted payment methods.
    4. If an auction is not exclusive to WHT, you must display the URL(s) within the thread.
    5. End the auction at the end date and time you stated. Or when the "Buy It Now" price is reached, if you listed one.
    6. Transfer ownership to the winner.

If you are buying:

1. You are responsible for the bids you post. Bid only if you plan to buy.
    2. Publicly post your bid.
    3. If you win an auction, pay the seller.
    If you donít like the road youíre walking on, start paving a new one.

Okay admin, kindly update the bottom of the thread with the following :

End time - Probably 5 days but worst case would be 8-10days if the bidding gets on.

Accepted payment methods - Paypal, Escrow, Eft

Other forums where post is made :
    Namepros -
    Sitepoint -
    Dnforum -

Im still thinking of a BIN .

I will help in complete transfer of sites/scripts to new owner.

Thank you.

what domains are included in the sale?

5. #5 , its contents and the scripts.

Also an update :

Exclusive rights for the MySpace script is included in this sale

Current highest bid is $1,200 from sitepoint.

bin set to $2,100. Ending sunday most likely.