We are currently selling our PR4 arcade. The domain is ARCADEFUNNY.COM, which is an easy to remember name. It roughly recieves roughly 200 visitors a day, and has recieved 3639 uniques last month. The number of hits increases an extremely large amount each month.
Not only does the arcade have a nice, contant flow of visitors, we also recieve roughly $6.50 last month and $4 so far this month. This month's profits shall probably surpass next last month's earnings, and with a bit of advertising as we have done none, next month's earnings could be huge. We also recently ran the site through SEO Chat's Link Price Calculator, and according to it we should be selling link space on the arcade for $12. We have not tried to sell ad space on the site but that is an option that we're sure could potentially bring in a fair amount.
The reason why we are trying to sell the arcade is simply because we don't have time to maintain this site on top of our other sites and we find it has great potential. Why let the site go to waste?
Hosting is only included for the rest of the month, afterwards you can continue with the current hosting company.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask!
We hope to hear from you.
The auction will probably end in 2-3 days.
I'm sorry, but auctions here have a few guidelines that need following:
Auctions must be conducted under the following guidelines.
If you are selling:
1. If you have a reserve, start the bidding at your reserved price.
2. Clearly post an end date and time expressed in GMT.
3. State accepted payment methods.
4. If an auction is not exclusive to WHT, you must display the URL(s) within the thread.
5. End the auction at the end date and time you stated. Or when the "Buy It Now" price is reached, if you listed one.
6. Transfer ownership to the winner.
If you are buying:
1. You are responsible for the bids you place. Bid only if you plan to buy.
2. Publicly post your bid
3. If you win an auction, pay the seller.