Experienced remote hands looking for work

Hello WHT,
    I am a 23 year old who is looking for full time work as a remote sysadmin. I am also willing to take on a support desk job as I have experience with escalation tickets etc.
    I have been contracted to a US company up until now, so Im looking for a replacement job.
    Ive been using FreeBSD and linux type operating systems for around 8 years in total now.
    I have experience with cpanel/WHM/DNS/apache/MySQL/exim/server monitoring and much more.
    I dont think $18/$20/hour (AUD$) is unreasonable considering the experience I have.
    If you have a position suited to me, or know someone that does, I would love to hear about it.
    Thanks for your time.

Please email your resume, references, and wages/salary/compensation request to jobs [at] fluidhosting.com. Thank you.
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - HSphere Shared and Reseller hosting - Now with HIGH AVAILABILITY
    Fluid VPS - Linux and Windows Virtuozzo VPS - Enterprise VPS with up to 2 GB guaranteed memory!
    Get your N+1 High Availability Enterprise Cloud
    Equinix Secaucus NY2 (NYC Metro)

Hi FHDave,
    Thanks for the reply. I will gather the necessary information and send it over.