Thread: Help

For the past month i have been trying to cancel my lpanel account from No one has responded to my support ticketss and when I talk to live support they say there are going to talk to their admins. Five days in a row i talked to them and still no response. So I canceled my subscription with paypal for lpanel. Today is the day I am usually billed for lpanel I didn't pay for because i dont want it and they suspended my whole account. I have talked to their live support and they say they have no admins around. I am going to switch from hosting for sure because their support sucks but my account is suspended and who knows when they will fix it. What should i do?
    <<Please see rules for signature setup>>

I want to just send the money via paypal and get it over with but i dont know if they will recognize what it is for

any suggestions?

Don't you have backups of your site?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

They do backups for me every week but they dont respond. I have some backups on my computer but they arent very recent.

Hmmm, this is unfortunate. However, if your data is important to you which I am sure it is. I would pay for one more month to reactivate the account, then transfer to another host once the service is re-instated. Or the other option of course is waiting on them to respond back to you. You pick. Whatever the outcome may be and which ever path you choose to take, I wish you the best of luck!
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Hi tphpaul,
    Did this issue ever get taken care of?
    Please let me know.