Rugby League Grand Final - Game On!

It's a record crowd of 72,000 at the Super League Grand Final at The Theatre of Dreams, Manchester.

Saints Vs Hull.

It's gonna be a cracker!

I only wish I was there, like I was with the 60,000 crowd two years again.

Game on! Come on Hull!

God you sound like my mate, he likes rugby. Cant see the attraction myself i reckon the scrums are just a big excuse to fondle the other blokes bollox and lick their ears.

Football (the real one not the american crap) is the way to go.....

Good god its hull in the final, wonder if devvo is going, glad i am not going to hull today bet its bedlam...

Cant see the attraction myself i reckon the scrums are just a big excuse to fondle the other blokes bollox and lick their ears.
    That's rugby union, Phill. Rugby league scrums are an excuse to break the other blokes nose.

Football (the real one not the american crap) is the way to go.....
    Zzzzzzzz. Why bother watching a sport which is so slow, when you can watch rugby league which barely stops for 10 seconds throughout the whole game?

...and has real men, not those diving idiots in Football.
    HostPing - Shared Hosting/Virtual Servers/Dedicated Servers
    Interested,
    Email Us Now

Grrr. Saints ran away with it in the second half.

I suppose it's better for Saints to win it rather than having Bradford win it.

Fantastic game!

A total attendance of over 72,500.

Jamie Lyon saying it is the best game he has played in, in the best stadium, in front of the best fans.

Says it all really.

You can't beat this. Hull have lost, yet thousands of Hull fans are staying in the stadium to congratulate the Saints and party with the Saints fans.

You simply can't beat the spirit of rugby league fans.

When I went to watch the Grand Final two years ago, there we no set parts of the stadium for each teams fans. We were all mixed together. There was no viloence, no hard feelings. We all joked with each other and enjoyed the game together.

Rugby league... this is what sport is all about!

Quote Originally Posted by Equentity - Jamie
    That's rugby union, Phill. Rugby league scrums are an excuse to break the other blokes nose.

Zzzzzzzz. Why bother watching a sport which is so slow, when you can watch rugby league which barely stops for 10 seconds throughout the whole game?
    You sure your name is not mark?

Lol he says the same thing everytime we speak about the girly sport

girly sport
    Girly sport? That's it. I officially announce the "Equentity - Jamie, Aussie Bob, anon-e-mouse Vs phill2003 and his soccer chums Rugby League Tournament", just so I can pick Phill up in the air and pile drive him in to the ground.

Girly sport!