Opinion about a Host

Hello Everyone,

Well, I have just found these forums and I am glad I did. Anyway, reason for my post is, currently I am looking for a web host for my design company. I haven't found any company that particularly interests me but there is one company that I have to ask you guys about, Pulse Host? (http://www.pulsehost.com ) Are these guys any good? I have been talking with the owner over AIM and they seem appealing. Are there people who are hosted by them in this forum? I did a search, found only few threads. I have been with few hosts who have been decent but not as good I as had hoped. Anyway, I am sorry for the long post, and hope you guys can give me few opinions or even ideas for that matter. Looking forward to hearing from you.

-Mark
    Last edited by DigitalDesig; 06-16-2002 at 07:49 PM.

Re: Opinion about a Host

Originally posted by DigitalDesig
    Hello Everyone,

Well, I have just found these forums and I am glad I did.
    Welcome

Re: Opinion about a Host

Originally posted by DigitalDesig
    Hello Everyone,

Well, I have just found these forums and I am glad I did. Anyway, reason for my post is, currently I am looking for a web host for my design company. I haven't found any company that particularly interests me but there is one company that I have to ask you guys about, Pulse Host? (http://www.pulsehost.com ) Are these guys any good? I have been talking with the owner over AIM and they seem appealing. Are there people who are hosted by them in this forum? I did a search, found only few threads. I have been with few hosts who have been decent but not as good I as had hoped. Anyway, I am sorry for the long post, and hope you guys can give me few opinions or even ideas for that matter. Looking forward to hearing from you.

-Mark
    Seek and thee shall find - http://webhostingtalk.com/search.php...der=descending
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

Hmm, if I had to give my opinion, i'd say give it a shot. Their prices arent too outrageous.

It appears that they use the Houston Verio Datacenter for their servers.

I know the owner, and he is a great guy.

You cant go wrong ... should be happy with them!
    Last edited by AhmedF; 06-17-2002 at 02:15 AM.
    Evo-Dev - software products

Well, I have decided to go with Pulse Host by the comments you guys gave me, I signed up just few minutes ago. I will keep you guys updated on how the host turns out.

Pleeze do.

Wow, I must say I am very impressed with their services so far, I signed up and I got my account information email within the first 30 minutes. I began uploading my site without any problems, just waiting for my DNS to change. I am glad I signed up, but its the long-term factor. I cant really judge them right now but so far so good.