Any company offer very small VPS' and very big ones?

I'm looking for a very cheap mirror and maybe VPS can be the solution. The idea is get a very cheap VPS that can be fast upgraded to a very powerful one. Therefore if the main server goes down, it will be running the static content of the website in the VPS. Inmediately I will request an upgrade to a larger VPS package that could have a good performance with the website.

By the moment I found:
    - ServINT from 49$/mo to $219/mo (from 256MB guaranted RAM + Burstable to 2GB guaranted RAM + Burstable)
    · The minimum is too expensive

- PowerVPS from $25 to $119 (from 256MB guaranted RAM + Burstable to 768MB RAM + Burstable)
    · It's not enought cheap, besides I assume that is not possible make that upgrade cause these two package use different panels)

- Lycos Vserver Germany from 6€ to 30€ (from 128 Mb RAM to 512 Mb)
    · 512 MB is not enought and is not burstable. Besides I don't know if Lycos make fast upgrades

Does anyone know a company that offer small cheaper VPS' and big ones?

Just a thought - look for one of the companies that has hspcomplete, so you should be able to request an instant upgrade to one of the larger plans. I know eurovps has that - but you should be sure that they do allow the instant upgrades. If your main server goes down in the middle of the night and the sales department of the VPS company isn't open, it won't do you any good unless support can upgrade your VPS without going through sales.
    http://www.futurehosting.com
    Managed, Unmanaged VPS, Dedicated Servers, CDN
    Available locations: Australia, Amsterdam, Detroit, London, Santa Clara, Miami

Quote Originally Posted by futurehosting
    Just a thought - look for one of the companies that has hspcomplete, so you should be able to request an instant upgrade to one of the larger plans. I know eurovps has that - but you should be sure that they do allow the instant upgrades. If your main server goes down in the middle of the night and the sales department of the VPS company isn't open, it won't do you any good unless support can upgrade your VPS without going through sales.
    Thanks for the note, but though I didn't know that the companies use that software to do instant upgrade, I had alread in mind ask them about instant upgrade. Another one that do instant upgrades is PowerVPS.

You should find that pretty much any vps company with capacity can execute fast upgrades by simply increasing resources / qos limits.

vpslink offers the ability to boost your package from your control panel.

Quote Originally Posted by minsight
    vpslink offers the ability to boost your package from your control panel.
    That's perfect!!

It has exactly what I'm looking for:

Minimum: $7.95/mo 64 MB
    Maximum: $129.95/mo 2048 MB
    Thanks a lot