Angry why hostway domains make that

Hello every body

i want to inform you what hostway domains do with me while i am their client from more than 2 years!!

while i am renew some of my domains with them i found that they increase their charge $1 per domains from $6.95 to $7.95 even without informing me

Note i have make renew with them before with the same charge $6.95

is that fair!!

Quote Originally Posted by Storm911
    is that fair!!
    Yes and no.

Yes because providers are free to raise or lower prices without telling you except if a
    specific law requiring this exists. How many people do you see complain if they find
    their provider lowering their prices without telling them beforehand?

Plus many online service providers are smart enough to include a phrase something
    like "we reserve the right to change our so and such without prior notice" on their
    legal fine prints.

No because some people still insist on thinking this is unfair based on how they feel
    about it.

I'm not sure if I understood your post. But if you're saying you'll still be able to renew
    for the same price, then why the complaint?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Zan
    Yes and no.
    I'm not sure if I understood your post. But if you're saying you'll still be able to renew
    for the same price, then why the complaint?
    No they automatic make me renew with new price $7.95 but what i have more than 50 domains with them

but now i think that i have to transfer all of my domains to go away from that company

Never buy hosting from a domain registrar and never buy domains from a hosting company.

I suggest you transfer them to a real domain registrar.
    Top Web Hosts - Add your company to this web hosting directory!

Quote Originally Posted by slider32
    Never buy hosting from a domain registrar and never buy domains from a hosting company.

I suggest you transfer them to a real domain registrar.
    My thoughts exactly. Thank you, slider32! I think OP has learned his lesson the hard way...
    Respect My Authoritah! - Eric Cartman (a friend of mine).