hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Reseller Hosting : Canadian Reseller Hosting

Forum Jump

Canadian Reseller Hosting

Reply Post New Thread In Reseller Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-14-2006, 03:17 AM

Canadian Reseller Hosting

I am looking for reseller hosting with servers in Canada and using Canadian network.
Cpanel, Unlimited Domains, Unlimited MySQL Databases, PHP, at list 99.9 uptime, and perfect support of course.

Did somebody use Myhoster.ca? What do you think about them? Or any other suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2006, 05:32 AM
Web Hosting Guru

might want to check out iweb.ca ?

Old 10-14-2006, 11:13 AM
Blue, Furry and Comfortable

You could look at http://www.digitallyjustified.com/ they have excellent reviews on this forum and I know the owner is a good guy.

Last edited by net; 10-15-2006 at 05:03 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2006, 04:38 PM

iweb.ca I guess it is pretty expensive for multiple domain plans. Also they have restriction on allowed amount of Domains and MySQL Databases.

Digitally Justified seems like better, but they also have restriction on allowed websites amount.

So, any comments about Myhoster.ca? Look like plans and prices meet my needs, but I am not sure about support and uptime. And I guess they was down 20 min ago.

What about Dayana Host? Did anybody use them?

Old 10-14-2006, 06:24 PM
Location = SoapBox

Quote:
Digitally Justified – seems like better, but they also have restriction on allowed websites amount.
Well, if you are serious about this requirement

Quote:
at list 99.9 uptime
It usually requires some sort of limits somewhere - you cannot expect to have unlimited everything and still somehow maintain a 99.95+ uptime.

Irregardless, for Canadian hosts with servers in Canada - digitallyjustified.com and monsterhosting.ca are companies to consider.

Old 10-14-2006, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CartikaHosting
Well, if you are serious about this requirement
It usually requires some sort of limits somewhere - you cannot expect to have unlimited everything and still somehow maintain a 99.95+ uptime.
What about Hostgator?
Almost everything unlimited, uptime 99.9, support perfect.
I like them, but I need something similar in Canada.

1500 mb Disk Space / 30 websites = 50 mb per site.
What about if I want 15 mb per site, so I could host 100 of them.
Why not make flexibility, as Hosgator did, and let resellers make the packages within the limits.

Old 10-14-2006, 07:33 PM
Location = SoapBox

Quote:
What about Hostgator?
Quote:
Why not make flexibility, as Hosgator did, and let resellers make the packages within the limits.
As I said, if you really want 99.9%+ uptime, something needs to be limited and controlled.

Hostgator does not allow you to oversell your packages (which is good in my mind)

All I am saying is something needs to be limited - either domains, accounts, overselling - and ideally all of the above

Old 10-14-2006, 10:04 PM

Thanks CartikaHosting, I got your point.
I guess I will go with monsterhosting.ca.
Seems like they have everything what I need.

Old 10-14-2006, 11:24 PM
I am a newbie :D

Have you checked budgethost.ca aka budgetreseller.com

Old 10-16-2006, 12:02 PM
Web Hosting Master

Like its been said check out DigitallyJustified. I've been with them close to a year now with no problems.

I also use JaguarPC and even though they alight, DJ's uptime, server speed and service walk all over Jaguar. This is where the line "you get what you pay for"
comes in.

+ NOW WE'RE MAKING RECORDS, NOW WE'RE MAKING TAPES

Last edited by Evolver; 10-16-2006 at 12:08 PM.
Old 10-16-2006, 05:43 PM
Web Hosting Guru

Search the forum as well as Google. Keep in mind that you will be paying more for a Canadian host compared to a host located in the US. Bandwidth is considerably more expansive here.

Old 10-16-2006, 10:13 PM

Thanks Guys I singed up with monsterhosting.ca

I guess they have more flexibility for resellers, plus I can pay by PayPal.
I will keep DigitallyJustified in mind for a next time or if I will get problems with MonsterHosting.

Old 10-18-2006, 04:15 AM
Web Hosting Master

Thanks for all of the recommendations everyone (Gary, Andrew, Arek, sorry if I missed someone), we're always happy to get the nod from our fellow colleagues.

Skgoldca, I'm happy to hear that you chose MonsterHosting and am quite certain you'll find a comfortable home there. If things don't work out, we're happy to assist.

To touch on your comparison of our plans to Hostgator (regarding limitations setting up domains), we assign these limits as it ensures that we properly balance the loads on each server. If we make it unlimited, one server could end up having 1 reseller with 1000 domains under their account while another server has 10 resellers with 2 each (20 domains) total. Obviously, load, uptime, speed, reliability, all the good stuff, becomes a definate liability.

At any rate, best of luck with the MH team. Let us know your status in a couple months.

Proudly Hosting with CANADIAN bandwidth
Managed Hosting, Multi-Domain Hosting, Colocation, Merchant Accounts

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Canadian Web Hosting Improves SSD Caching for Shared Hosting Servers Web Hosting News 2013-09-04 13:47:24
Canadian Web Hosting Meets Hosting Demand with Vancouver Expansion Web Hosting News 2013-08-19 14:57:31
Canadian Web Hosting Redesigns Website of Cloud Hosting Services Brand Web Hosting News 2013-07-10 11:17:13
Canadian Web Hosting Launches Cloud Shared Hosting Based on VMware Web Hosting News 2013-01-09 15:03:58
Canadian Web Hosting Completes CSAE 3416, SSAE 16 Type II Audits Web Hosting News 2012-06-18 15:19:06