* GoodKarmaToYou.com - Spread good karma even if you shy

Hello everybody,

Thanks in advance for taking the time to give your opinion on my new website (http://goodkarmatoyou.com). I finally got it finished and launched, and everything seems to be working (I got few people already start spreading good message to their friend)

This website is dedicated for anyone who wishes to share their interest in spreading good messages all around the world. Sometimes we just would like to say hi/thanks/etc to someone but too scared or shy to reveal our information or even email address. Well this is what this website is all about. Your message will be send to their mailbox but they wont know who send it in the first place.

Personally, do you think my website is good? On a scale of 10, what is the rate that you can give me? Do you think it needs improvement? If so, how?... And most importantly would you use this site to send message to your friends or loved ones?

With kindest regards,
    -Sha-
    GoodKarmaToYou.com
    Last edited by awiekupo; 10-14-2006 at 01:10 AM.

I like this idea and your styling is nice.

I like this idea and your styling is nice.
    I love the pussycat, good luck!

It's a nice site with a good vibe. Love the kitty pictures. Some of the right borders do not seem to align in IE, but overall, good work.

. . . And most importantly would you use this site to send message to your friends or loved ones?
    I probably would but it would help if you have a privacy policy clearly stated as you are asking users to divulge their family and friends' email addresses.

Ah.. thanks for the input! I will take note of it

If you had any more ideas or comment please do let me know. I'm always open to suggestion and idea.

Cheers & Take care all

very cute
    However, why are you using a dark background on site that's supposed to be about good karma? I was expecting a more flowery site
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

Yeah.. it make sense too.. Thank you sir. I will try play around with flowery background

I've change the background now.. Is it much better? Which one do you prefer?

Original version
    http://www.goodkarmatoyou.com/rate/index.php

Dark background with mini sunflower
    http://www.goodkarmatoyou.com/rate/indexi1.php

Light background with mini sunflower
    http://www.goodkarmatoyou.com/rate/indexi2.php

Meanwhile my friend will try to work on something with the privacy policy. WIll share with you guys when he finish it. Sorry, I'm not very good with English.

Cheers!

The best one is the original version. Nothing's really wrong with it at all in my mind. Except try to use the same coloured text.

I agree with former poster , the original style was better looking!

Thanks for the input. Really appreciate it guys

We are now trying a different background color as suggested by few other member at our forum.

Everyone is welcome to our forum too and our message form has been released for visitor to use it. Hope you have a great fun in goodkarmatoyou especially when spreading good karma all over the world.

As usual, we always welcome any comment and feedback from everyone. If anyone would like to advertise on our website please do not hesitate to pm me okay.

Cheers!