Dadicated for live video streaming

Hello

I need a good but low cost company for detdicated server for the next jobs.

I want to send real time broadcast video of my camera into my web page by WME9.
    Maby 1-2 times on a month , doing live webcast 48-118kbps for 50-600 or more users online (live broadcast from exhibitions,conferences, etc)

I need up to 2,000gb trafic or Unlimited bandwith from one credible company.

Just i find the bestofdata.com but there arenot reviews and iam not sure.

Any good idea?.

Thank you.
      0 Not allowed!

theplanet.com gives you 2500GB of bandwidth.

They have a good network as well.
      0 Not allowed!

servstra.com they can offer all that! I am with servstra they are the best! The only problem I have with them is that they have a long setup time... it can be a very long 72 hours when your site needs a new server BAD!
    Snapya
      0 Not allowed!

Hivelocity has also unmetered offers..
      0 Not allowed!

Thanx for your answers,but......

......10Mbps unmetered is good for my job?
    Also just find 1000mbps 3,000gb bandwidth
    What is the best?
      0 Not allowed!

I would strcitly recommend you
    1Gbit/s port if you can afford. Because you need it
      0 Not allowed!

I just got a server with bestofdata.com.. Overnight I tested the port.. I was constantly pushing 90/100mbit..
      0 Not allowed!

I'm curious as to what sort of resolution and frame rates you're getting from a webcam that is only utilizing 48-118kbps bandwidth. That seems awefully low especialy if there's an audio stream involved.

Assuming those numbers are true... I'm not sure why he would "need" a gigabit port. 600 * 118kbps is less than 100Mbps (isn't it?)

However, a 10Mbps circuit would not handle that load (by a long shot).

I'm curious as to what sort of streaming software you're going to be running on your server to redistribute the video to hundreds of people. Most software out there designed to do that sort of thing has licensing fees of thousands of dollars.
      0 Not allowed!

when you buy a 1 gbit port, you may only get 100mbp/s , that depends on your host
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>
      0 Not allowed!

CDN for streaming - Akamai, Limelight, Internap (with their recent aquisition)
      0 Not allowed!

'I'm curious as to what sort of streaming software you're going to be running on your server to redistribute the video to hundreds of people. Most software out there designed to do that sort of thing has licensing fees of thousands of dollars.'

Windows media streaming is included with Win2k3 -- the SPLA is only $23 per month. There are several free linux streaming apps out there.

"CDN for streaming - Akamai, Limelight, Internap (with their recent aquisition)"

They are extremely expensive for small users.
      0 Not allowed!