var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('350px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('330px');
Professional Web Hosting Templates - 6 pages (XHTML Transitional Compliant)
- Unique & will only be sold once
- Content is easy to manage as header, footer & side content are handled by PHP
- Custom made high quality icons ( watermarked in preview )
- XHTML Transitional Compliant Template & CSS
- Fully layered PSD file included.
- Minor changes can be requested for example titles, plan info, and content segments
- Icons are watermarked
- Previews are not fully coded as buyers have the option to request changes on the design before they are coded. I can assure you quality coding. Please view our portfolio.
Price: $280 / $750 (Complete site implementation, we will redesign your whole site*)
- Main page ( view page )
- Shared Hosting page ( Coming soon )
Price: $150 / $550 (Complete site implementation, we will redesign your whole site*)
* Please contact us for further details.
Contact, payment and developer details:
I accept payment via 2checkout.
If you are interested or you have questions, E-Mail, PM, IM me or just post here and I will contact you as soon as possible.
E-Mail: deen -at- pixelslot.com
AIM / Y!M: deenfik MSNM: deenfik -at- hotmail.com
Pixelslot Templates official page: http://www.pixelslot.com/template/
Last edited by bear; 01-08-2008 at 06:13 PM.
Very nice templates. Good luck with the sale.
Thanks for the compliment TweakAdmin
Originally Posted by TweakAdmin
First PixelSlot 2006 sale for 2 lucky buyers.
It looks pretty good and I wish you the best of luck!
Great work! Great use of simplicity and colors. I'd imagine these designs would sell rather quickly .
Thanks for the kind words Matt & Techpresence!
First design is sold!
Second design up for grabs!
Preview | $150 (Main page + Sub page)
I always miss the ones I want lol, great work!
Thanks Josh for the compliment! I'll let you know when I have other templates to sell.
I made prepayment $150 2 weeks ago and I still did not get TEMPLATE1 which should be sliced/xhtml/css.
Please help me get BennyG - I e-mailed him, send PM etc - he still not reply! Does anybody have other contact to him???
Sorry about that Bloodyman, there was an unfortunate miscommunication. Everything has been settled.