phpaudit similar software?

is there any free alternative to PHP audit? as i offer a design service and i want clents to have a client area where they can log into there own area and download there webdesign. Any software like php audit prefferably free - as i like free stuff.

Have you tried Mint ?

www.haveamint.com

For 20$ I think it really worth it

i looked at the site and didnt understand wjhat the software was

phpAudit isn't really worth it unless you are trying to manage licensing. Joomla + DocMAN makes a great download solution, but might be overkill for what you need.
    Doyle Lewis
    BuyHTTP Internet Services - In business since 2003
    Business Hosting | nginx, CloudLinux, Varnish cache, and CDP with every business account
    Shared, Reseller, Semi Dedicated, VPS, Cloud, Dedicated - We can grow with you

basically i just need a client area for each individual client where they can log into there private area and find there design in a zip file.

How many clients do you have?

Probably easiest just to create directories and password protect each one separately.

well there is that lol or ill just set up a CMS to do it for me

Quote Originally Posted by VDRS Host
    i looked at the site and didnt understand wjhat the software was
    WOOPS!

Sorry, I though that "phpaudit" was for some kind of website audit/statistics as what mint is.

I guess I should had checked before and not get the idea by the name.

Quote Originally Posted by VDRS Host
    well there is that lol or ill just set up a CMS to do it for me
    Probably more trouble to set up the cms than to take the 5 secs to do it manually for each client.

I love automation, don't get me wrong, but the point is to save time, and I don't see it saving you any time.

Why not just use a "file manager" software like these:

http://pfn.sourceforge.net/
    http://www.phpxplorer.org/

Both are free, and will give you the ability to create a un/pw that only has access to the folder you specify.
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

I rolled my own script that allows my design clients to login with their email, select which project and view their rough drafts, any files they have, and view working directory. They can also leave comments. The backend isn't finished, I've thought about adding some polish and releasing this, but wondered if others would like something like this. If you're interested let me know.