GoDaddy site is down?

Hi,

As far as I see, GoDaddy's site is down. Has anyone any knowledge what do they do and when they plan to fix that?

Try loading their site. Lots of "fun" to look at it, as you reload page again and again.

Best wishes,

Konstantin

Quote Originally Posted by masterbo
    Hi,

As far as I see, GoDaddy's site is down. Has anyone any knowledge what do they do and when they plan to fix that?

Try loading their site. Lots of "fun" to look at it, as you reload page again and again.

Best wishes,

Konstantin
    I'm sorry if you purchase services from them.

If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

Regards,

UPDATED: the site is back again.

Quote Originally Posted by utropicmedia-karl
    I'm sorry if you purchase services from them.

Regards,
    I do not get engaged in holy wars. I am satisfied with whatever services I have at them. The quality is quite adequate.

So please, no more "GoDaddy sucks" and peanuts/monkeys quasi-wisdom.

Best wishes.

UPDATED: the site is back again.

I do not get engaged in holy wars. I am satisfied with whatever services I have at them. The quality is quite adequate.

So please, no more "GoDaddy sucks" and peanuts/monkeys quasi-wisdom.

Best wishes.

I do not get involved in holy-wars either; ometimes the obvious needs to be stated.

If you are happy with your services from a particular provider - wonderful! You have found a good fit!

My comment was not meant to incite emotion, but to be insightful - GoDaddy is known for commoditizing the services they provide. Because of the large number of documented expereinces with that provider, the outage should not be shocking. It must have been shocking to you as you felt the need to post it on a message board. Again, my comment was inteded to provide you information as to the possible 'why' their service was interrupted.

Regards,

I do not get involved in holy-wars either; ometimes the obvious needs to be stated.

If you are happy with your services from a particular provider - wonderful! You have found a good fit!

My comment was not meant to incite emotion, but to be insightful - GoDaddy is known for commoditizing the services they provide. Because of the large number of documented expereinces with that provider, the outage should not be shocking. It must have been shocking to you as you felt the need to post it on a message board. Again, my comment was inteded to provide you information as to the possible 'why' their service was interrupted.

Regards,
    Calm, calm down. I am not shocked. The services were not interrupted, apart from their site. Domains were alive, DNS worked, email worked etc.

All I asked were the whereabouts/comments on that. All the rest is white noise.

Thanks for understanding.

Calm, calm down. I am not shocked. The services were not interrupted, apart from their site. Domains were alive, DNS worked, email worked etc.

All I asked were the whereabouts/comments on that. All the rest is white noise.

Thanks for understanding.

/me *takes his blue happy pill*

haha

Great words !

G
    PutFile.io Disrupting traditional file hosting.
    █ Signup Early and enjoy Unlimited space/bandwidth for your files hosting, Forever!
    █ No Ads.
    █ No Countdowns.

I have'nt had any problems logging in.