Query about Netweaver uk?

I have a friend who is currently stuck between his designer and a hosting company with each blaming the other for the site downtime.

In order to get out of this frustrating game of pig in the middle I need to know the reliability if a hosting company called netweaver. Can I ask for anyone's help here:

1. Does anyone use netweaver?
    2. If so has the company been having a lot of downtime on its severs recently, say in the last two months?
    3. Is there anywhere I can go to find out about a hosting company's reliability?

Any input much appreciated.

Regards

Giles

Sorry Giles, I've never heard or seen that name floating around anywhere. Unfortunately if they are giving you a hard time, its likely that theyre not going to give in.

Sounds to me like its time to pack up and move elsewhere. Reliability can be tested in response time of the sales team of the company in question I have found. If they take the time to service your requests before you're a client, its even more likely they'll be there during your time with them.

Hope this helps
    Kdoubt.net - Gameing discussion, arcade, all around good fun

What kind of downtime are you experiencing? I haven't seen these guys around before but they are located out of Telecomplete Manchester.

To be honest not sure why they are balming your designer for downtime if they are hosting the site but let us have some more info, we may be able to dig deeper.
    IndigoHosts
    Linux Shared & Reseller Hosting
    Instant Activation on all plans
    www.indigohosts.co.uk

I'm not sure on their reliablity but they have been in business for a long time. I've not read anything about Netweaver recently on forums which can be a good sign, unhappy customers make the most noise.

To be honest not sure why they are balming your designer for downtime if they are hosting the site
    It depends on the definition of "downtime". A script not functioning can result in the website not working, and thus in effective downtime. Yet it can be the script that is malfunctioning, not the server.
    Last edited by ldcdc; 10-14-2006 at 04:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ldcdc
    It depends on the definition of "downtime". A script not functioning can result in the website not working, and thus in effective downtime. Yet it can be the script that is malfunctioning, not the server.
    True but thats why I asked for clarification
    IndigoHosts
    Linux Shared & Reseller Hosting
    Instant Activation on all plans
    www.indigohosts.co.uk

Hi

I managed to find 1 recent review on them from forum2.co.uk

http://www.forum2.co.uk/forums/showt...ight=Netweaver

I did find more, they were 4 yrs old though so didn't see the need in posting them.
    Last edited by CyberHostPro; 10-14-2006 at 08:57 AM.
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.
    www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

I don't really see how a designer can be blamed for downtime, unless s/he has done something which has caused the server to crash etc