Need New Dedicated Server...please help!

OK, I've been hosting with AIT for about 2 years now and it's the typical "fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me" thing. Except I've been fooled by them MANY more times than twice!

At any rate, I'm fed up and I am currently looking for a new dedicated host. While I realize that I'm probably not going to find the same price as I got from AIT, I would still like it to be under or around $100. Here's what I'm looking for:

Dedicated Server
    Windows Server (2K or 2K3)
    Pentium 4 (2.4 Ghz minimum)
    1 GB RAM
    40 GB hard drive minimum
    Monthly transfer can be as low as 200 GB

Does anyone know of a reputable hosting company that meets the above specs for under $100/month?

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

-DONGER

Unfortunately, I do not know any hosts that meets your criteria. However, I would like to inform you and anyone else out there that AIT's dedicated hosting is not dedicated. Thier "dedicated servers" are infact shared servers. If you do not believe me, call tech support and ask them straight up and listen to them squirm.

STAY AWAY FROM AIT!!!!!!

sorry to hear about your trouble with AIT, didn't hear of anyone who's happy with him. At least you cut your losses and are about to leave and try things out with someone new, Best of luck
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

What do you plan on running on this server, if you don't mind me asking?

I could possibly find you something with linux, not windows... Windows usually makes thing expensive! Is there any way you would be able to run whatever your doing on a linux box?

Lt

Quote Originally Posted by DongerNeedFood
    OK, I've been hosting with AIT for about 2 years now and it's the typical "fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me" thing. Except I've been fooled by them MANY more times than twice!

At any rate, I'm fed up and I am currently looking for a new dedicated host. While I realize that I'm probably not going to find the same price as I got from AIT, I would still like it to be under or around $100. Here's what I'm looking for:

Dedicated Server
    Windows Server (2K or 2K3)
    Pentium 4 (2.4 Ghz minimum)
    1 GB RAM
    40 GB hard drive minimum
    Monthly transfer can be as low as 200 GB

Does anyone know of a reputable hosting company that meets the above specs for under $100/month?

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

-DONGER
    If you looking for a self mange dedicated, I rcommanded see this web site www.colo4jax.com . I take them a dedicated 2 month ago & I have good expriance of them

You could also take a look at UPScaleHost. They're a canadian (Toronto) company who've been around for over 2 years and doing very well. They also own their own hardware which is great and various management plans available. I believe they have a toll free number on the website; speak with Daryl and he'll set you up!

Quote Originally Posted by rsbco
    If you looking for a self mange dedicated, I rcommanded see this web site www.colo4jax.com .
    Thanks for the recommendation

Seriously, anything would be better than AIT, even a dedicated server connected via a DSL over modulated fishing line. Good luck in your search!

Now selling BigVPS's!
    Jacksonville Colocation and dedicated servers by colo4jax
    We are *not* a reseller. We own our servers, switches, routers and racks.