Question Why domain at Buydomains is sooo expensive?

Hello,

Is there any way to buy domain at buydomains.com cheaper than current price? It is about $688/domain and Can anybody tell me why it is so expensive?

The domains are expensive because they are premium domains
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

Not all of them are *that* expensive. I have seen names at like $248. Just make sure you don't TYPE IN directly to that those particular domains you want to buy all the time, or they'll just be that expensive.
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

On another forum, a senior member was offered $25 for a LLL.com...they rip people off and then resell the domain for ridiculous amounts.
    Top Web Hosts - Add your company to this web hosting directory!

I let one of my domains expire and they jacked it and offered it back to me for $1,888.00

Seriously, the domain is the name of my business. Is litigation worth it? Especially for < $2k?

Quote Originally Posted by ibda12u
    I let one of my domains expire and they jacked it and offered it back to me for $1,888.00

Seriously, the domain is the name of my business. Is litigation worth it? Especially for < $2k?
    Only you can seriously answer that question, especially if you feel you'll get your "investment" once you have the domain name back. But unless you can demonstrate trademark rights based on what the law allows, then you have no more rights to the domain name than I do except to buy it.

No one has absolute exclusive rights to any domain name for any reason whatosever, unless someone in authority draws the lines on the sand regarding such.

no trade mark no right.
    GS RichCopy 360 Enterprise - Voted #1 for data migration and replication in terms of performance and features. Replicate data across between servers in the same network, WAS, or even across the internet