Hosting Company NEED HELP

I am launching an e-sports league and will need some recomendations of which host to go with. I'm currently with site5 and a little unsatisfied with there amount of disk space. I will need .asp and javascript support as I will be having servers updated with the amount of users in them so that they may displayed. Also automatically generated emails when users sign up for events. And a stat tracker linked to my gaming servers.

Diskspace 200 GB or more
    Bandwith 2000 GB of bandwith or more
    .asp support
    MYSQL5 support
    javascript support
    unlimited email support
    domain transfer/park support

I would like to spend no more then 300 a yr. I appreciate any recommendations please dont just post a company I would like some detailed recomendations.

you should up your price a bit. unless you are considering oversellers (that oversell by 100% at least)
    GS RichCopy 360 Enterprise - Voted #1 for data migration and replication in terms of performance and features. Replicate data across between servers in the same network, WAS, or even across the internet

I may up my price if needed I'm more interested in the companies though.

Yes $300/year isnt much, especially if youre asking for 200GB and 2TB transfer. Dont expect very good uptime, and you can count on them shutting down your account if theres too much activity.

When looking, remember: If it seems too good to be true, it is. Guaranteed.

I would suggest talking to some hosts about some custom packages.
    Kdoubt.net - Gameing discussion, arcade, all around good fun

You won’t find any place that will give you 200GB of disk space reliably for only $300 a year. I would try at least to double that and even then that is cutting it on the cheap side.

in reality, if you are looking for more than 400GB BW then you are looking at dedicated server..... if you are looking at dedicated server then you are looking for $$.
    GS RichCopy 360 Enterprise - Voted #1 for data migration and replication in terms of performance and features. Replicate data across between servers in the same network, WAS, or even across the internet

who are some good dedicated server providers

with your budget none..... good ones are Rackspace, Liquidweb. these are two I can think of and endorse.

I think rackspace would be above his price range considering he was only willing to start out @ $300/month.

Sounds like he needs more of a "budget" provider.

Check out Servermatrix.com, superbservers.com, steadfast.net

Theres several others out there as well that people can recommend. You can also do some searching on these forums and find several.

I have dealt with servermatrix though, and will endorse them as a good company.

2000 GB costs costs hosts over $100/mo.

If you go with a plan that is offering you that much bandwidth for less than $100/mo, they are overselling, and you will be looking for another host in the very near future.

-Jason
    Have you considered Semi-dedicated Hosting? 4 - 8 accounts per server. Less overhead than VPS, better performance for the price.
    DopeDomains.com - 15,000 New Domains a day. indexed by Pagerank, backlinks, Hits, and Length.