Hello. My name is James and I am seeking a position working remotely, as a Level 1 or Level 2 Support Tech & Sales for a web hosting company. I have several years of experience in the web hosting industry. I also have Server Administraton experience (*NIX & Windows servers), and I am excellent with customers. I believe that customer support is extremely important to the success of any company, and I work hard to provide the fastest, most reliable support possible.

I have experience with the following:

Control Panels
cPanel
WHM
Helm
Direct Admin
Plesk
Hsphere
HSPcomplete

Billing Software
Clientexec
Modernbill
AWBS

Other Software
Kayako Support Suite
Kayako LiveResponse
Fantastico and all included scripts.
vBulletin forum software
Most Microsoft Office Products/versions
Adobe Photoshop 7/CS/CS2
Macromedia Dreamweaver MX
and too many others to list here.

I have excellent grammar/spelling, and I can deal with customers in a fast, professional, and courteous manner. I have a very fast, relaible PC & broadband internet connection (with backup systems), and I am available to work at any time of the day or night. I am a fast learner, and I am always willing to learn new things. I can easily adapt to changes. I would be a great asset to any web hosting company.

Salary is negotiable and we can come to an agreement on that later. I prefer hourly pay / salary, but I'm willing to work something else out if needed.

If anyone is interested in learning more about me. Feel free to reply to this post, PM me, or you can send an email to jtrageser[at]gmail.com

Resume & Refrences available upon request.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
James Trageser
jtrageser[at]gmail.com