$3.15/month 64MB-Ram 1GB-HD 75GB-Bandwidth

October Special (Offer ends 10-31-06)

Take 25% off your monthly or yearly price (take 25% off each month or year you renew with us)

VPS "a" (DirectAdmin not available on this plan)
    Disk Space: 1GB
    Bandwidth: 75GB
    RAM: 64
    IP: 1
    Quantity left: 20
    Click To Order - $3.15/month - Coupon: save25always0
    Click To Order - $32.13/year-Pre-Pay 1 year and get a total of 40% off - Coupon: save25always0
    Click To Order - $60.48/2years - Pre-Pay 2 years and get a total of 45% off -Coupon: save25always0

VPS "A"
    Disk Space: 15GB
    Bandwidth: 250GB
    RAM: 128
    Quantity left: 10Click To Order - $11.25/month - Coupon: save25always1
    Click To Order - $114.75/year - Pre-Pay 1 year and get a total of 40% off - Coupon: save25always1
    Click To Order - $216.00/2years - Pre-Pay 2 years and get a total of 45% off -Coupon: save25always1

VPS "B"
    Disk Space: 25GB
    Bandwidth: 500GB
    RAM: 256
    Quantity left: 6Click To Order - $22.50/month - Coupon: save25always2
    Click To Order - $229.50/year - Pre-Pay 1 year and get a total of 40% off - Coupon: save25always2
    Click To Order - $432.00/2years - Pre-Pay 2 years and get a total of 45% off -Coupon: save25always2

VPS "C"
    Disk Space: 45GB
    Bandwidth: 1000GB
    RAM: 256
    IP: 3
    Quantity left: 5Click To Order - $33.75/month - Coupon: save25always3
    Click To Order - $344.25/year - Pre-Pay 1 year and get a total of 40% off - Coupon: save25always3
    Click To Order - $648.00/2years - Pre-Pay 2 years and get a total of 45% off -Coupon: save25always3

What control panel choices do you offer?
    We offer DirectAdmin. We will however install Cpanel if you provide your own license.

Operating Systems:
    (just place in your comment when ordering default is Cent OS 4)
    centos-4-i386
    debian-3.1-i386
    fedora-core-4-i386
    fedora-core-5-i386

How long will it take to setup my account?
    Normal account setup is 10 minutes or less. If your order was scores high on our order verification system it will be pending for 24 hours or less.

Do you offer the full amount of ram offered on your plans?
    Why would we take what you pay for? You will always get the full guaranteed ram.

Can I get additional IPs?
    Yes. Each additional ip is $2/month with no setup fees. Adding additional ips is instant and there is no downtime to your server when adding or removing additional ips.

Will my OS count against my disk space? Your operating system files will count against your disk space. Operating system footprints vary between 125-500 megabytes.

Can I upgrade to another plan later?
    At any time you may upgrade your VPS through your Billing Control panel. There is no downtime to upgrade your VPS we will apply the new settings behind the scenes.

Can you make me a custom VPS?
    Just ask. We try to meet everyone's needs.

Is adult content allowed?
    As long as your content is legal inside of the United States.

Is IRC allowed?
    We do not allow hosting of IRC servers of any sort. This include bouncers, bots, and daemons.

Can I torrent or host torrents?
    We do not allow torrenting of any kind on our virtual private servers.

Can I upgrade my kernel?
    OpenVZ does not allow for any kernel modifications. You will be running a variant of Linux 2.6 which is the latest Linux kernel.
    boxVPS.com - How big is your box?

ooh I wanted to sign up with you guys but your old offer expired. I have a few questions, if you could answer them I'll sign up (assuming I like the answers).

1. Is there an easy way to restore the VPS to its original state?
    2. What is the port speed of each VPS?
    3. Could I have a download file and test IP?
    4. Do you take backups?
    5. What VPS technology do you use?
    6. Can I get Webmin preinstalled?

Finally, ModernBill tells me there are no more "save25always0" coupons left

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by VT6
    ooh I wanted to sign up with you guys but your old offer expired. I have a few questions, if you could answer them I'll sign up (assuming I like the answers).

1. Is there an easy way to restore the VPS to its original state?

2. What is the port speed of each VPS?

3. Could I have a download file and test IP?

4. Do you take backups?

5. What VPS technology do you use?

6. Can I get Webmin preinstalled?

Finally, ModernBill tells me there are no more "save25always0" coupons left

Fixed.

Thanks!
    1. You simply create a ticket and we will do it for you.
    2. 10Mbit
    3. http://64.27.29.10/speedtest.download.txt
    4. We have weekly incremental snapshots(every sunday night).
    5. OpenVZ
    6. It will not be automatic but if you mention it when you sign up in the comment box we will get it installed for you.

The coupon has been fixed.

Thanks

Signed up and paid. Will post some comments when I get my server up and running.

J Green: I will try to install Webmin myself but will contact you if I get difficulties. Your order form did not include a hostname. If you need one please contact me.

Servers are good and starting from scratch is a great learning curve. Would recommend.

May I ask how much for an extra 64mb RAM?

I signed up and payed 3 days ago on plan "a". Only I got is a automatic billing email about my accepted invoice. And that's all! No welcome email or smth else.

Hey, mabushosting.net! Are you live?
    27-i.net -- best russian hosting ever

You would want to email support@mabushosting.net and find out whats going on.

We did have an issue with 2 customers not receiving welcome letters. You might be a 3rd.

Hi, can you load other OSs? I was looking for a FreeBSD VPS, if not that then Gentoo would be fine as well. Do you offer any of these two OSs?

Thanks,
    Adrian

We cannot offer FreeBSD but do offer Gentoo.

Just request gentoo in your comment box when ordering.

Thanks

One more question;
    Where is your datacenter for these VPSs located?

Thanks,
    Adrian

Quote Originally Posted by budman714
    We did have an issue with 2 customers not receiving welcome letters. You might be a 3rd.
    ...and I might be a fourth (assuming I'm not just impatient; it's been more than 24 hours, though.) I'll send off an email now.

Did you get this taken care of?

jgreen@mabushosting.net - email me your email or name I can take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by lbft
    ...and I might be a fourth ... I'll send off an email now.
    ...apparently not. According to the reply I just got from support, it's "up to 3 days. However, often it doesn't take that long and circumstances such as this occur very rarely."

Lucky I'm not in a hurry

Registering for VPS "B". Will let everyone know, how it goes =)

OK, Ive registered for VPS-B yesterday, that is 16 hourse ago. I dont have any welcome email yet O_o It takes really long to setup, but on the site its says 1hr setup. What is gowing on?

too many people registering?

The worst vps service, I have ever seen =( I did not have other email than gmail or hush mail and I've resived that by using free service email its a fruad ! What the!? I will not register with this company ever again. Geave me my money back!

Gravity Im sorry you felt you had to post this. As stated in the email you received your money has been refunded.

I hope you have a wonderful day.

I ordered the smallest vps at 21:29 despite some of the negative comments going around.

Have not heard a word from Mabushosting yet and its been 1 hour so far. So much for the 1 hour setup time eh. I hope its setup tonight.