How to fix this problem with MSN Live Messenger?

I recently installed msn live messenger (latest version of messenger) and am also using "mess patch" from mess.be which is great I love it because it really lets you fully customize messenger.

But there is something which I am dying to fix. This latest version of messenger does NOT show whether your contact is "away" or "busy" e.t.c.... in order to see their status you have to place your mouse over the contact's name and then it will show your contact's status in a little pop-up message. I HATE this.

The previous version of messenger would simply list your contact's status right next to their name without me having to place my mouse over the contact in order to see their status. It is VERY annoying to always have to move your mouse over the contact's name in order to see their status. Can't this be fixed?

I want my contact's status to be listed right next to their name like in the previous version of messenger

Anyody know how to correct this setting if there even is a setting?

Sorry nevermind, I found the setting in mess patch. I can't believe I didn't see it earlier whne it was right in front of me. Now it displays the contact's status next to the contact name. yay

You could also try http://www.msgpluslive.net/ if you run into further problems with the mess.be patch. During the installation be careful to not install the ad software
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.