Thread: user accounts

user accounts

I want to create a site with user accounts (given out to paying customers only) where the user accounts contain a form, and a schedule based on the result to the forms they have already submitted. I'm not even really sure yet how to set up the user accounts with required payment, so any information you can give me on the subject would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi flyingpuck9,

What you are requesting is more of a scripting question as you would need to either custom develop such a system or locate an of the shelf product. Once you have decided which language you would like to create the script in and have had it developed / located the product you can then look for a host to meet the scripting criteria, e.g.: PHP (Linux / Windows) / ASP (Windows) etc.

You may want to try as it is a great scripting source which may be able to assist you. You can also check out WHT resources for scripting as well.
    Tahir Ahmed - Reliable Personal Web Site Hosting & Business Web Hosting Solutions! - Our Dedicated Domain Registration & Management Portal!
    Reseller Hosting Solutions Linux Plesk 8 Control Panel Provding Quality Hosting Since 2001

From the parts that I understood about the OP, it seems as if you are looking for a type of order and billing system... If this is what you are looking for, I would recommend taking a look at or

Richmond, VA
    You may also want to check into PayPal IPN - many people are very comfortable paying with PP, and it works for those who have no credit card.
    Daniel B., CEO - and
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress Joomla OpenCart Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at]