Atlanta, Georgia, USA

* "Whois" any Domain name or IP address!

Rietta Solutions has just released the new version 4.0 of our Whois Web application. Whois Web Professional started out as a simple experimental project back in 2000 dealing with simple domain searches, but was quickly expanded as its practical uses became apparent.

Overview of Features
    • Search for available domain names under more than 70 top-level-domains (TLDS).
    • Lookup the owner of any domain name.
    • Lookup the owner of any IP address.
    • Integrates into Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 (or later) to make it simple to “whois” any domain you are visiting.
    • Determine your computer’s local and remote IP address.
    • Whois Web automatically downloads new domain TLDS and makes them available to you from the comfort of your own computer.
    • Database of domain registrars included.

Whois Web 4.0 runs on Microsoft Windows 95/98/2000/XP. We have never tested it on Windows ME, but it should work. I regularly use Whois Web to find query domains and IP addresses. I have found that the location of a netblock owner has been instrumental in finding some fraudulent orders on

Whois Web is free to download. If you decide that it is worthwhile, it costs $34.95 to get a license for continued commercial use.

The program is in continual development, please feel free to send me any comments and suggestions that you may have.

Best regards,
    Frank Rietta, a service of Rietta Solutions
    Web Site & Development Hosting, Dedicated, Colocation, DNS, Atlanta-area T1 for Voice & Data

Glika Nera - Athens - Greece - Europe
    Great! Cause I was looking for alternative to "Available Domains" which sucks at me often