Arrow Looking to host one website

I have a hosting website and I need to find hosting for my one domain, I would need private name servers to be setup, no more then 100mbs and 5gbs of bandwidth. Uptime doesn't really matter, it just needs to be a cheap reliable host for the one website, it's all just html files, no scripts or anything.

I don't want to have the website on the same server of my clients, as if the server goes down my clients won't be able to ask what's goin on.

What's your budget?
    BTW; if uptime is not important, I read about some very good Dreamhost coupons.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Cheap and reliable often don't go hand in hand. Private nameservers are also a little iffy. I'm not sure if many hosts would set that up for you unless you were paying for a reseller account - at least, we wouldn't.

Either way, good luck with your search!
    █► Server Bridge / Solid Shared Hosting [Comes with a domain!]
    █► cPanel
    99% uptime dedicated support instant setup unlimited domain hosting.
    █► Bridging the gap between your dreams and reality.
    █► Questions? Talk to me: sean[at]serverbridge.net

maybe ask some hosts for a custom package, im sure they would do it, i mean, afterall a sale is a sale no matter the price lol

You would get private name servers with reseller accounts, I don't know many web hosts that offer private name servers with shared hosting.

What is your budget for this?

Private name servers aint that big of a deal.... just got to find the right person to talk to. ask around until you find one that will setup what you want.
    www.griffinhosting.com

WHMCS Email Plus+ - Email integration with Sendgrid, Mailgun, Postmark, Amazon, Mandrill, Sparkpost, Sendinblue and others...

Hi,

You really would have to search around and talk to various webhosts to see who would give you the best deal. Also read some reviews on the most reliable host you can find. Good luck!
    SwiftModders - Premium WHMCS Themes, Blesta Themes, and WordPress Development
    View my top-rated WHMCS Themes trusted by over 1,000 businesses!
    █ Now offering Blesta Themes to transform your Blesta client area!

Though, I don't know why you would need private nameservers. Your clients would be on a seperate server, no? And that server I assume already has private NS set up. So why would you need private NS on THIS hosting account if you're only hosting yourself on it?
    █► Server Bridge / Solid Shared Hosting [Comes with a domain!]
    █► cPanel
    99% uptime dedicated support instant setup unlimited domain hosting.
    █► Bridging the gap between your dreams and reality.
    █► Questions? Talk to me: sean[at]serverbridge.net

I agree with Sean Private NS wont matter when you are hosting with another hosting company. Is there any special thing you are looking for by having a private NS.

I agree, no idea why you want the private nameservers!

It sounds like they want to use this seperate hosting account to house their company website selling the hosting to others - as such, they want private nameservers to make it more difficult for one of their customers to find out where they get their hosting from (allowing them to "skip the middleman")

I don't see why any hosting company wouldn't be willing to assign them a couple of static IPs with reverse entries - after all, as someone already said... a sale is a sale is a sale
    Kristopher E.J.
    http://www.SSAHost.com
    Stable, Supported, Affordable.