DNS Timing, mine is slipping, why? Also a few other problems... :(

When I originally closed our DNS servers (back when we had about 40 domains on our server) our DNS timing improved from a C to an A+.

Now that I have nearly 100 domains my DNS timing has slowed 14ms, giving me only an A rather than A+ hosting. One of our major selling points is that we offer A+ DNS timing.

My questions are:

A) How can I identify what caused my DNS timing to decrease.
    B) Does the fact that my second DNS server is virtual causing a lag?
    C) If I were to outsource my secondary DNS server to a company such as help improve my overall DNS timing score?
    D) Could I run a real second DNS server on the same server or would I need a seperate server with a different IP?
    E) Could that secondary server function solely as a DNS server?

What is the most common way of introducing a real secondary DNS server?

Also on a side note:
    On DNS I am receiving a warning for my mail server:
    WARNING: One or more of your mailservers is claiming to be a host other than what it really is (the SMTP greeting should be a 3-digit code, followed by a space or a dash, then the host name). If your mailserver sends out E-mail using this domain in its EHLO or HELO, your E-mail might get blocked by anti-spam software. This is also a technical violation of RFC821 4.3 (and RFC2821 4.3.1). Note that the hostname given in the SMTP greeting should have an A record pointing back to the same server. Note that this one test may use a cached DNS record. claims to be non-existent host
    220 ESMTP Sendmail 8.12.10/8.12.10; Thu, 12 Oct 2006 14:06:40 -0400
    Where can I go in and correct this?
    It also mentions that I do not have Your domain does not have an SPF record, would I have to create specific SPF records for all of my domains seperately or is there anyway I can have them generated on the server so I do not have to?

BTW my website is

Thanks again.

Toronto, Canada
    DNS timing is a major selling point for you?
    Can't we all just get along

Quote Originally Posted by CoolRaul
    DNS timing is a major selling point for you?
    not for me, my company

please flame why it is worthless so I can explain it to the powers that be, they are under the assumption that it is worth something.