any suggestions for a cheap dedicated server host?

Would like to know if there are any cheap dedicated server hosts there. The ones I have been coming across are too expensive for my small start up

What is Ur Budget

Managed or un-managed?

I've been very happy with Layered tech and they are inexpensive as long as you are looking for unmanaged.

-Jason
    Have you considered Semi-dedicated Hosting? 4 - 8 accounts per server. Less overhead than VPS, better performance for the price.
    DopeDomains.com - 15,000 New Domains a day. indexed by Pagerank, backlinks, Hits, and Length.

If you are looking for unmanaged server checkout valueXtreme at servermatrix.com.
    24Shells in Business Since 2003 - AS55081
    Dedicated Servers, Linux VPS Hosting, Windows VPS Hosting
    @24Shells - 24shells.net

Defined "cheap" and give us an approximate requirements that you have, otherwise we can't give meaningful recommendations.

I recently picked up a very cheap little server from http://www.lowcostdedi.co.uk/ (the 10/month one) - but if you are planning a massive hosting operation then you don't want one of those!

Setup was very quick (no more than an hour after payment I had an email with the access details) and the machine I have is everything the site states that it would be. I've not got it doing real work yet, so I've not properly tested the network speed/latency but from what I have done I've not noticed any issues.