fantastico knownhost.com

i just got a account at knownhost and i asked for fantastico to be install
    but i don;t see it anyway...
    i set my packages to have fantastico in a account i create
    still don;t see it

try installing in with fantastic delux whm admin and i get this

error

The XML page cannot be displayed

Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later. Only one top level element is allowed in an XML document. Error processing resource 'http://205.209.146.19:2086/cgi/fantast...
    <b>Warning</b>: fopen(/usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/x/cells/fantastico.html): failed to open stream: Not a di...any help??? any by the way i send ticket to known host the guy just asked said he forwardthe issuse to fantastico company and then waited hours solution not found yet

Fantastico company I suspect is underwater right now due to flooding (natural disaster)

Their site seems up so you could try the forums on netenberg.com. Which flooding are you talking about/
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon
    Freelance Sysadmin for Hire - email vaserv@gmail.com

I had this same issue on my VPS as well - they submitted the issue to Netenberg and Netenberg fixed the issue pretty quickly. Here's a copy of the response that I got from Netenberg staff (via KnownHost) with the resolution:

"I have found and fixed the error. It turns out that you did not have the directory \"cells\" inside \"/usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/x/\" (which is a very important directory). I have manually created this directory and the error message now longer shows up in Fantastico De Luxe WHM Admin."

HTH,