Question DNS Zone / HostName Issues

I'm pretty new to servers, and just recently purchased one as a way to learn more about them and host a couple friend's sites. I'm running into a bit of a problem when it comes to the server's hostname and domain's DNS zone files.

It's my understanding that each zone file should have this on the first line:

However, all the zone files for the domains I create have this instead:

I mean, I can edit all the zone files to correct the problem, but is there any way to make it so that when I create a domain it automatically will put the right information? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've been searching through the archives and I know many of you have worlds of knowledge when it comes to this stuff. So, thanks in advance!

Editing to add that I use WHM / CPanel / RedHat 7.2 in case that matters.
    Last edited by Riptide Rush; 06-16-2002 at 03:16 PM.

Leesburg, VA
    The second address is the contact address that people would use to contact the domain owner if none of the listed whois contacts responded.

Technically, it is an optional field, and not required, not having it does not negatively impact DNS in any way. In your case -- and my CPanel is rusty, so don't quote me -- I don't think it matters, because [email protected] actually forwards to the root account on the server.