333 looking to hire site manager

We are looking for someone to basically manage There are two other people that help out, but there needs to be some management, direction, and delegation. Pay will start at $8.50 an hour and you'll only be required to work Monday through Thursday for 3 to 4 hours a day. You must feel comfortable installing open source php/mysql CMSs. It is necessary you have some experience coding for php and mysql. Major duties are below.

1. Keep the demo CMSs up-to-date and delegate jobs to others
    2. Add original content such as how-to's, interview CMS developers, etc.
    3. Manage the forums and comments
    4. Add new CMS software to the demos

You must be fluent in English, responsible, and a self starter. No one will be hovering over you, so you will be expected to produce results with little oversight. To be successful in this position, you will need to know, understand, and like CMSs. If you've never been to, or never personally installed a number of open source CMSs, this job is probably not for you.

I will keep an eye on this thread if you have any questions you want to post here. Otherwise, please contact me directly at admin at stating why you are the best person for the job. Thank you for your time.

Hi, i can do it, i have a lot of experience in administration and CMS, i have the time and the knowledge for it. I am mexican and a lot fluent at english (i think xD) Please reply if i can

Can you talk to me on MSN and give me more details? Add carl (at)