Web hocsting with user accounts and subscriptions

I am new to web hosting and have some pretty specific needs for my site. I am looking for the least expensive hosting that offers all these options.

Users can pay for subscriptions which will give them a user account to my site. With a user account, they should be able to create a schedule for the service I provide (basically fill out a basic internet form) but the results from the forms must be sent to me with the name of the user who sent it there.

Preferably, I would like to be able to arrange how I receive the information from these forms (specifically I would like each time a form is submitted, it adds a line to a table or excel work book with the line consisting of the name of the person who submitted it and the information from the form. Basically so that I can amass a document with all the responses)

What I am looking for is what I might call these features when I search web hosting for them, and any suggestions as to which sites might offers these features at competitive prices. I like the rest of the package the dot5hosting offers but I don't know if their site builder will allow me to build such an intricate site with the specific needs I have.

Thanks to anyone who responds.

Michigan, USA
    You need to post in the scripting forum, this is not going to be offered by a web host, you will need to buy a script or hire a scriptor.

after i got together a good script, will pretty much any host offer means to implement this script?

Big Apple (I Love NY)
    Assuming the script would be scripted using PHP or ASP or somthing of the sort. Yes many hosts, if not all, would have the means to support your script.
    SeeksAdmin .:. Linux & Windows Server Management
    24/7 Coverage | 30 Day Guarantee | Fast Response Times
    Quality Outsourced Customer Support Services
    █ Drop Me A Line For Special Offers