Server Bridge | Solid Shared cPanel Hosting :: Free domains! Loads of bandwidth!

Server Bridge: Bridging the gap between your dreams and reality

Visit us at serverbridge.net.

Bonus!
    For a limited time only to WHT members!
    All plans come with:
    • FIRST MONTH FREE [Coupon Code: B4GHEA]
    • two free domains
    • 60 day money back guarantee
    • 99% uptime guarantee
    • Unlimited: e-mail accounts (POP), subdomains, MySQL databases and users and FTP accounts
    • Unlimited: addon and parked domains

We are a newer company, and so working on accumulating a dedicated base of happy customers is
    vital to our success.

We were started in July 2006 by myself and my partner, Dylan, because we both shared the same vision.

We both wanted to operate a hosting company where the customers would truly be happy and have piece of mind. In thinking of this idea, we concluded that there would be no way that we could do this, without being original and offering up what people
    really want. Having been there ourselves, we knew exactly what people wanted.

Our Plans:
    • First Plan:
      500 MB Diskspace
      15 GB Transfer
      $4.49/m
    • Second Plan:
      1000 MB Diskspace
      25 GB Transfer
    • Third Plan:
      2000 MB Diskspace
      50 GB Transfer
    More plans listed on our site!

Note: To benefit from the bonuses such as unlimited domains, you MUST sign up through this link only. Feel free to visit our website, but you must come back to this thread and sign up through the link provided. Sign Up Now!

We accept PayPal and 2CO on a "paid monthly" basis only. Contracts for 6 month and 12 month terms are offered for additional savings. These contracts can be entered into at anytime, and the prices can be found on our Shared Hosting page.

You may contact me directly at sean[at]serverbridge.net, or you may contact our sales office at sales[at]serverbridge.net.

Visit us at serverbridge.net!
    █► Server Bridge / Solid Shared Hosting [Comes with a domain!]
    █► cPanel
    • 99% uptime • dedicated support • instant setup • unlimited domain hosting.
    █► Bridging the gap between your dreams and reality.
    █► Questions? Talk to me: sean[at]serverbridge.net

presales questions...

Company location /address (not displayed that i could find on your website)

Php version?

Mysql version?

Server os?

Php compiled with curl / openssl / GD ?

Are registered_globals on or off?

Control panel?

Fantisco?

Plan 2, unlimited domains, emails, ftp, mysql and such (your site differs)? But you state in message you will include….. right?

How do you offer 1st month free? I pay then you refund, or simply free or what?

Network?

Test ip?

How much for a dedicated ip?

You install my ssl for free?

2 free domains? You will purchase 2 domains for me?

No questions asked 60 day money back guarantee?

Oscommerce / cubecart offered (and actually work)

Since we do not operate our own datacenter, we felt it was unnececary to state the address of myself or my partner. However, when you sign up, PayPal (and 2CO I believe?) will make you aware of just who you are paying to. Our details will be made available to you.

We use PHP version 4.4.3, and MySQL version 4.1.21. Our servers run on CentOS.

Curl, OpenSSL and GD are all enabled.

register_globals is on.

The control panel, as mentioned, is cPanel. All accounts come with Fantastico.

The site differs in the plan details because what is offered in this thread is specific to WHT members. If you sign up through the link provided, you will receive all those extras.

The first month is free, in the sense that, you will be billed $0.00. You will still be invoiced, but the invoice will be for, for instance, $15.95, -$15.95, for a net of $0.00.

Our network can be viewed here: http://www.serverbridge.net/about/dc.html If you have any additional questions about something specific, feel free to ask me and I will respond to the best of my ability.

If you wish for a test IP, I can give you this one: 66.7.194.95.

Currently as it stands, we do not offer dedicated IPs unfortunately. When we have that ability and when we wish to take on that role as a provider, we will inform you.

We are currently still deciding on how we wish to handle SSL installations, as it has not been a very popular feature with our customers. If you PM me about it, we may work something out.

Two free domains are included if you request them. They will be registered on your behalf, and renewed on your behalf every year, free of charge to you.

Our 60 day money back guarantee stands.

OS Commerce and CubeCart are both offered through Fantastico.

Thanks for all the questions, it's been a pleasure to answer them. If anyone has anymore questions, please feel free to ask away.
    █► cPanel

thanks

thanks,

but without dedicated ip, you can't install the ssl certificate. I need ssl.

thanks for the answers, and your time.
    EZHostz.Biz (Established in 2003)
    EZHostz.Biz <-> Reseller Info Domain Name Sales, WebHosting, Email Only Hosting, & Much More.
    Providers of Directi & Enom Reseller Accounts.

maybe peace of mind, unhappy customers will give you plenty of the other ;-)
    good luck in your new venture -larry

Quote Originally Posted by ebay-nut
    thanks,

but without dedicated ip, you can't install the ssl certificate. I need ssl.

thanks for the answers, and your time.
    Ah, it was so late when I answered your post, and I answered it in little tidbits. It didn't occur to me that you were asking for the dedicated IP because you needed an SSL cert installed!

The dedicated IP by itself is an additional $4.00 every month (billed yearly at $48/year). In that case, I would like to inquire if you are looking to buy an SSL from us?
    █► cPanel

Sorry for the double post mods, but I forgot to mention something.

If you want to buy the SSL certifcate from us, it comes with a dedicated IP, and will be charged at $90/year or $8/m.

If you only want a dedicated IP, it will be $4/m or $45/year (the price of $48 that I mentioned up there is regular price, for WHT members we will sell the dedicated IP for $45).

SSL installation is FREE.
    █► cPanel