plesk skin for cpanel

just out of question is there a plesk skin for cpanel out there as i wouldnt mind getting my hands on one if one exists.

Interesting question. I use Plesk at work and manage my personal VPS through cPanel and therefore wouldn't want to see it at home (Plesk overload!), so I just stick with RVskin (which doesn't look like Plesk but is broken into subsections like Plesk is).

HTH.
    I'm female.

Quote Originally Posted by VDRS Host
    just out of question is there a plesk skin for cpanel out there as i wouldnt mind getting my hands on one if one exists.
    I was going to make one as I thought it was something people would want but i figured plesk wouldn't like that so i ended up not doing it, I figured they had some copyright on it.
    CPSkins.com | WHMXtra.com
    12 cPanel Skins, 52 WHM Skins, 12 DirectAdmin,
    60+ Plesk Scripts Linux & Windows & 70 cPanel Auto-Installers

i just like the plesk theme and the power of cpanel lol

lmao yeah I can agree with that one.. I did a skin kind with the ideas of plesk but can't really say much more then that because not allowed to advertise here

can u pm it to me? or the link to download it

I think you have to pay for the skins of IGY, just look in his signature.

Quote Originally Posted by igy
    I was going to make one as I thought it was something people would want but i figured plesk wouldn't like that so i ended up not doing it, I figured they had some copyright on it.
    Plesk's skin is basically a copy of windows xp, how can they copyright a design that's not even their own to begin with.

lol yeah that's true might be an idea then

Quote Originally Posted by WN-Ali
    Plesk's skin is basically a copy of windows xp, how can they copyright a design that's not even their own to begin with.
    1) The skin that does look like Windows XP is called WinXP Blue, because it's supposed to resemble Windows XP.

2) The new skin released with Plesk 8, Plesk Reflection, looks nothing like Windows XP.

3) Plesk has over 30 skins to choose from. None of them look as horrible as any cPanel skin I've ever seen.

----

Please do some research before you try to ridicule Plesk and attempt to praise cPanel.