* This person needs excercise

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2...460207,00.html

Why do these people have to work in extremes?

I think being obese is much more dangerous than being anorexic. Being extremely thin can be cured in a couple months with little effort. Being morbidly obese takes months, even years to cure, and it's extremely difficult. What kind of role model is this? Hell, the lady doesn't even look good. At least the anorexic models they had picked out looked decent. Why couldn't they pick a regular women who isn't anorexic, or morbidly obese?

I don't know. I think morbid obesity, anorexia, and bulimia are all terrible eating disorders. It's difficult to keep someone from eating, make someone eat, or keep them from expelling it once they've eaten it. Extremely difficult situation.

Yes, at least we are getting a range of models now from the entire spectrum instead of just the lower end. I think this will raise awareness of the problems more!
    Walker

I dunno i like a bit of meat on a woman and the skinny chicks they normaly have are mingers, although i draw the line at women hugely overweight i do like them to be healthy a uk size 16 or something.

That chick's scary, I'll stick with normal size girls
    HostingChoice - Shared and Reseller Hosting
    - A+ customer support & 100% no-overselling guarantee.
    - Unlimited MySQL Databases and other great features.

MSN: [email protected] AIM: HCLiveHelp02

Quote Originally Posted by phill2003
    I dunno i like a bit of meat on a woman and the skinny chicks they normaly have are mingers, although i draw the line at women hugely overweight i do like them to be healthy a uk size 16 or something.
    I think that plus size model has more than a "bit of meat", the skinny models (ribs on show) look unhealthy in my opinion but that model is too big

"He thinks all women are beautiful and aims to challenge society's beauty stereotypes."
    If he thinks this then why doesn't he use a variety of models, skinny, average, large, old, young, mid-aged. Instead he goes for the shock value, the next show will probably be all the super-skinny models again.

Does anybody remember that episode of south park where jimmy finds the prostitute, and takes her out to dinner, and gets in a fight with her pimp for her?

This women looks almost exactly like her.

Quote Originally Posted by ub3r
    Why couldn't they pick a regular women who isn't anorexic, or morbidly obese?
    Because then people would be saying 'Jean-Paul Gaultier WHO?' even more than they already are ;X
    Michael Chase
    Clear-Data Internet Services - Inexpensive website, reseller, and game server hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by ub3r
    Does anybody remember that episode of south park where jimmy finds the prostitute, and takes her out to dinner, and gets in a fight with her pimp for her?

This women looks almost exactly like her.
    Hahaha you're right
    HostingChoice - Shared and Reseller Hosting
    - A+ customer support & 100% no-overselling guarantee.
    - Unlimited MySQL Databases and other great features.

MSN: [email protected] AIM: HCLiveHelp02