Question Looking for known good support reseller..

Hmm not really a suprise maybe this topic title. I always thought some years ago you their was a forum on WHT where you could ask for offers.

Anyway Im a designer and Im looking for a known reseller for some clients. But really nothing that could get me into problems with down time(overselling). So good support and around 5 gb space and 30gb+ bandwidth. And I want to spend well..hmm 10-20$. Really didn't look for offers last 1,5 year and hmm or I was mistaken or the priced really dropped like hell.

And yes I need all basic things like Cpanel/WHM/mysql etc.

Any recommendations welcome.

For $10-$20 i recommend looking at the host offers forum here on WHT @
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server. - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

opening for another control panel like DirectAdmin? It's running on Linux, supporting for PHP, mySQL as well...
    Traditional music traveling

Michigan, USA
    offer forums are proably your best best to find a host or you could try
    Cheap Reseller and Shared Hosting - - affordable cpanel reseller and shared hosting - community for graphic and web designers

I know you'll find something for that price but if your looking for a host that isnt overselling then you might want to increase that price. Yes, the price has deff. dropped over the years but if you notice a huge price drop (unreal) then I wouldnt go with them.

The price has dropped because hard drives bandwidth, software, and numerous other products offered by reputable web hosts have become more affordable. These savings are past on to you, the consumer. You can still find a good host for $10-20. If in doubt, test the support, ask questions, and never commit to a long period of time within first having been a customer for a few months.