Webmail Problems

Everytime any body sends a mail to me for the last few days they get a "not permitted to
    550-relay through this server"
    message. This only started a few days ago. I have read some comments about a /etc/localdomain file that could be missing but have no idea how to recreate this. I have checked the /etc folder and there is no /localdomain folder - I think? Can anyone give advice in Dummy format!

Have you contacted your host about this problem?
    And it's only when people send mail to you? I mean, you can send mail without any problems?

You should also make sure that your domain exists in your domain list. Your host should be able to help you with this.
    IceBlueHost | Premium Quality Hosting Solutions
    Shared | Reseller | Xen VPS | Dedicated | cPanel | Softaculous | CLoudLinux | Game Servers
    True 24x7 Support | No Overselling | Servers in France and Canada
    Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and special promotions

Yes i have contacted my host but have still not heard anything back. There is also a problem when trying to send mail I get the following message

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was [email protected]'. Subject '', Account: '', Server: '', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '451 Temporary local problem - please try later', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 451, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

Where can i check the domain list to see if my domain exists on it? When i did a test on dnsstuff on the email it said that there was a cname in the MX record, i cannot figure how this could suddenly have happened as i did not request or set up a cname?