Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

* PSM Majorly Sucks... Just Kidding!

Just Kidding

In all actuality, PSM is the best server management provider that I've ever worked with. And, that is definitely saying something since I have used my share of different server management providers.

I have used Platinum Server Management for the past 6 months. In those 6 months, I've submitted close to 250 tickets. All of my nearly 250 tickets were answered in a timely manner. I cannot remember *any* technical support issue going unanswered more than 3 hours. Their staff is prompt, professional, and polite (the 3 most important P's in support). Each ticket I submit is read completely (something not many providers do) and everything I ask to be done is done without having to reopen the ticket. That type of service is hard to find!

I've only had a couple issues with their service in the 6 months I've been with them. However, each issue was resolved after simply submitting a ticket to the "Feedback" department to get further explanation or clarification. Ethan takes great pride in his company and will do anything he can to make sure his customers are happy. It's never taken more than a simple clarification from Ethan to resolve any issues I had with their service.

If you have a cPanel server, do not hesitate to signup with PSM. Don't be fooled by people that say "you get what you pay for" because those are people who have never used PSM. For $29/month/server, they go well above and beyond their call of duty to make sure their customers are happy. I've paid $75/month before for service that I was not satisfied with -- so this is a real bargain. Great service with a great price tag.
    Big things coming soon

Have to agree here, they've been great for us in the short while we've been using them.

i agree as well, psm provides outstanding service, especially for there price. even if they charged more, it would be excellent, but like i said, especially for there price, even makes them better

I have to agree.

Xcellweb.net - Quality Web Solutions That Work!
    █ Web Hosting | Web Servers | Shoutcast | Domain Names

Providing High Quality Web Solutions Since July 2002!
    AgilityHosting.net - UK & European cPanel Web Hosting

You really should ask a mod to change that heading.

I know you explained it in the post as said just kidding. But this site gets indexed by google and someone searching for info on PSM might see only the header that they suck and read no more losing them a sale because of your joke.

If you really like them then you will at least consider that.

I agree, they have been great.
    Upfront Business Solutions
    A Cloud & Microsoft SaaS provider
    "Creating you a online web presence"

That header can be a problem when it comes to indexing or even for the case where someone sees the thread listing but doesn't go to the thread. I imagine you choose that header so those who agree with it will come here then read the truth, but it can cause confusion.

Your post is true though. PSM does give great service at an affordable price. You definitely get your money's worth. I've been using them now for 2 years and have never been disappointed.

I haven't tried any of the more expensive options yet because I've had no need to. They take care of my needs just fine.
    Mike
    cPanel/WHM scripts at Premier Website Solutions (all your website needs)
    Support young figure skaters in training. juniorskaters.com

I suppose with so many happy customers, now it will be interesting to watch and see if they can maintain their excellent levels of service.

Its one thing getting to the top, its another thing altogether staying there!

Good luck PSM and keep the great work up!

Nick

As mentioned, you need to contact a moderator to have them change the title of this post. WHT does a great job of showing up in google searches. If they have done their best to help you it would be great for you to help them out on this.

Maybe "PSM review" would be better for them, and still get the reads.
    Looking for next opportunity

My studies have found that the posts that say that a company sucks get more views than one that says they are great. Everyone looks for the bad news
    Big things coming soon

I agree with Nick, keep the heading -- people will then LOOK to find out why and be pleasantly surprised.

By the way, I came here to BASH you for saying they sucked... you had me fooled. I absolutely agree -- PSM rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Techark
    You really should ask a mod to change that heading.

I know you explained it in the post as said just kidding. But this site gets indexed by google and someone searching for info on PSM might see only the header that they suck and read no more losing them a sale because of your joke.

If you really like them then you will at least consider that.
    Ha ha, Yeah man. You might wanna do that cause say I was looking for a server managment company and I decided to google them, that is probably one of the first things that would come up.
    Since you are so happy with them Id report the post for editing if I was you.

LOL, thats true Nick !

BTW, how is their "New Server Setup" procedure ? Do they just run scripts to setup things or will they check each and every detail to make sure everything is alright ?

I like ServerWizards the best, they are pro-active, something which PSM is not. But for you all, a few minutes of downtime won't make a difference.

PSM has been nothing but great to us. I've tried a few other server management companies (whom I wont name out of professionalism) and none of them compare to PSM. They have always gone above and beyond for my company and I have no plans of ever changing companies.

I sent PSM several sale questions and they answered quickly... but after 5 or 6 questions they stopped replying even to my question "why you're not replying"... That's really NOT professional (ServerWiz replied to all of my presale questions without playing mute).

I do believe their sales team is not around 24 hours a day. This support is, but not sales.

It took over a day for me to get an answer to a sales question once.

I'm waiting for thier answer for about two weeks now

Quote Originally Posted by b3b3
    I'm waiting for thier answer for about two weeks now
    Try calling them at the # on their site. I've called at 2 AM and gotten an answer.
    Big things coming soon

Ethan over at PSM runs a tight ship and handles most of the sales himself as he enjoys meeting new potential clients.

Ethan is very friendly and the whole team is great.

There isn't a better deal to be had for your hard earned $29

I had a bad experience regarding mounting a hard drive... but other than that, they've been good and I would actually hire them again to set up a new server.
    Dating Revolution Method - Book on how to meet and attract women

We have now been with PSM for approx 2.5 years and cannot express enough our gratitude to their professional service. All our support request , whether they are via email, ticket or phone have been delt with in a high professional manner. We totally rely on PSM for all our support needs. 10/10 rating. PSM is "KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK".

I would also agree that the title should change, it looks bad and it actually hurts PSM, they were better off without this thread

Quote Originally Posted by EuroVPS/Director
    I would also agree that the title should change, it looks bad and it actually hurts PSM, they were better off without this thread
    I spoke to Ethan at PSM and he thinks it was a good idea as well.
    Big things coming soon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast