1Paket.com, 100Mbps UNMETERED, starting at 69$ per month! No Setup-Fee!

This Server are still available in RZ Munich (Lambdanet) Germany:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No Setup-Fee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!! All boxes with UNMETERED BANDWITH included per month !!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All Prices per month and per Box in US-Dollar.

10 x Intel Celeron D 2533-3066 MHz/1024 MB DDR RAM/2 x 80 GB HDD
    payment monthly: 89,00$ / payment yearly: 69,00$

5 x Intel Pentium IV EM64T 3,0 GhZ, 2048 MB DDR RAM, 2 x 160 GB HDD
    payment monthly: 129,00$ / payment yearly: 99,00$

5 x Intel Pentium D EM64T Dual Core, 4096 MB DDR2, 2 x 250 GB HDD
    payment monthly: 189,00$ / payment yearly: 169,00$

The account for the package takes place monthly in advance. Minimum term of this contract is 1 month. The term of notice is 30 days before the end of contract.

Possible OS to install/reinstall:
    Suse 10 minimal, with Serverserv or with confixx
    Debian Sarge minimal, with Serverserv or with Confixx
    Fedora Core 4 minimal
    Gentoo 2005.1 minimal

Controlpanel Confixx (www.confixx.com) included (only Suse or Debian) / At present CPanel isn`t possible, we are in contact with the Distributor

Windows we don`t support and install, sorry !

Uninterruptible Power/USV
    Security
    Climate Control
    Fire Supression
    Reboots online
    Reverse DNS online
    Rescue-System online
    Traffic-Stats online
    New installation free of charge
    free replacement of defective hardware

Testfile: https://www.1paket.com/downloads/tfile.zip
    Test-IP: 83.133.100.66

If you have questions, feel free to contact us under [email protected]
    More Information about us? https://www.1paket.com

---------------------------------------------

www.1paket.com F.A.Q.: (thanks to user volved)

Q) Do you allow IRC connections and legal adult content?
    A) Yes.

Q) What network connection do your servers have?
    A) 100Mb non-capped network connection, with 2x1Gb connection uplink.

Q) Can I upgrade X hardware on my server?
    A) Yes, as long as it is supported by the mainboard/hardware.

Q) How much do server hardware upgrades cost?
    A) It depends on what you are upgrading and how much, email [email protected] for a quote.

Q) Are payments for hardware upgrades per month or a one-time fee?
    A) Either one, it is up to you, email [email protected] to setup payment.

Q) Do you offer DNS hosting solutions?
    A) No, you must run your own DNS service on your server or somewhere else.

Q) How many IP addresses do I get with my server?
    A) You get one free IP addresses.

Q) How much are additional IP addresses?
    A) Each additional IP address is $5.00/USD each. If you need bigger ranges, please take contact at [email protected]

Q) Do you offer unlimited free remote reboots?
    A) Yes.

Q) Do you offer 24 hour, 7 days a week support?
    A) Yes. We have special mailadresses to get fast support at emergency

Q) Do you offer extended firewall protection?
    A) Not currently, sorry.

Q) Do you offer remote backup services?
    A) Here we give small boxes to our customer, feel free to contact us under [email protected] to make offer.

Q) Do you offer CPanel/WHM control panels for your servers?
    A) We are in the process of negotiations with CPanel developers.

Q) How much do you charge to reinstall (format) my server's operating system?
    A) Nothing, it is free.

Q) How much do you charge to replace defective hardware?
    A) Nothing, it is replaced for free.

Q) What operating systems will you install for my server?
    A) Suse 10, Debian Sarge, Fedora Core 4 minimal Gentoo 2005.1 minimal.

Q) Will you install Windows for my server operating system?
    A) No, sorry.

Q) Do you have a test file?
    A) Yes, https://www.1paket.com/downloads/tfile.zip

possible install directadmin?

Wink

I guess, ones you get the box, you can install whats you want: plesk, DA, cPanel...

Is your traffic to the US Capped ?
    If I were to push 70mbits all day long is that acceptable ?

Is 1paket.com a GREATNET Company ?

hi how much would this server be with 20 ips
    Intel Pentium D EM64T Dual Core, 4096 MB DDR2, 2 x 250 GB HDD
    payment monthly: 189,00$

100mbps unmetered dedicated or shared??

and about yearly payment, must pay 12 x price in advance??

thank you

hi,

no we aren`t a greatnet-company we use only the routing equipment of them.
    the 100mbit line is shared, for this price dedicated isn`t possible sorry. if you chose yearly payment then you must pay 1 year in advance, thats right.

Just like to say I have had their dual core server for 1-2months and have had no real problems, I am on set to pull around 3300gb of bandwidth this month. The value for money (especially in terms of hardware) is extremely good, the only slight downside is I often get reports from USA people claiming the speed is not very good (e.g. 5mb connection and only getting 50kbps), but for us Europeans it is fairly fast. The only other downside is no cpanel.

i have 1 of these

the service is good but dont expect full 100mbit

its seems to be hard to push anything above 32mbit constantly with occassional 60mbit bursts

which is still an excellent bargain

Quote Originally Posted by hostck
    possible install directadmin?

DA is possible at $25.00/month, if you need more informations just let me know.
    * Visit the WHT Brazil: http://www.webhostingtalk.com.br * - * Follow us: http://twitter.com/WHT_Brasil*

is this offer stil avaible ? (CELERON D)
    Giving up does not always means you are weak, it Simply means you are strong to let go!

at present not, i think in 1 or 2 weeks

beware

Our company but one of server in 1paket. When we write with them about server before oprder all is ok - respond is in about 1 hour. But when we have issue with server and want cashback - no response. Also via phone we can't connect with them. Our server not workin good, ion FC4 (fedora core4) is kernel from Debian (sic!) and they request 50 $ per os reload to FC5. They still not respond for our mail, they still ignore us. BEWARE. This company have good support only if you want order server- after payment their support is sick and unacceptable!.

We have answered to all your mails, please check your mailbox. we have only Fedora Core 4 minimal at our offer, like you see here and also at our webpage. If you like a other OS, you have to pay for it because we must install this manually from CD at the Datacenter. We don`t ignore you, that`s not correctly, but we also wouldn`t take support here at webhostingtalk-tread. thanks for your understood

Hi,
    I check many time my mailbox and we received respond from 1paket after write post on wht. But when we respond for their mail and we request moneyback- no respond. So their support is very strange. Their reseller server from greatnet but their support is poor. Still wait for respond...

hello,

we have make 2 reply to your mail, if you have another mailadress please contact us under [email protected] and we will send you the mails again, also possible with fax (if you have)... you can`t say we didn`t reply to your mails, force there is something wrong with your mailbox, i don`t know. we get everytime mails from new people or our customer and have everytime mails between us and them.

also your post about we are reseller from greatnet? sorry, we are only at the same DC, that`s all, greatnet haven`t boxes like our`s. we use only the bandwith of them.

if you need support or contact with us, you know how you can reach us, we don`t give support at wht

What do I think of 1paket.com?

If you want to know what I experienced with 1paket.com please visit: 1paket.info
    You be the judge. To me, this is not the service I need.

Hello,

We purchased a system with 1paket.com. We had a few months of OK connectivity and the worst support ever imagined. We had an abuse related issue with 1 system the day after 1paket was paid $250 USD. They disconnected our system and would provide NO INFORMATION on why, or who the abusive client was, etc... Basicly they ripped us off for $250 and probably sold our server to someone else the same day. They provided no information and discontinued communication after a few useless unexplanitory emails. DO NOT BUY FROM 1PAKET.COM. Rip offs!

Thanks,

Eric

Ok, now it is my time for the bad review!

I paid for the server when requested and they then refunded me for no reason (I was not aware of this). A few weeks later my server was wiped, yep 160gb of my data vanished and the server was given to a new client. Despite paying for the server they stated the reason why they refunded me was because they didn't know which server it was for, well I though it was pretty obvious (my full name, payment amount etc). My site has been down since as I can not afford to buy a new server (1paket is cheap which is why I went to them) and to top if off I have lost the 160gb of data. Also support is the worst support i have ever experienced, they ignored my emails for 5 days because they cocked up my billing.

@bitTraffic
    Because of repeated DDOS-attacks, the server was finally shut down and canceled.
    For us as provider it ist not acceptable to use a server for such purposes, because
    thereby also other customers are constricted as well as we get financial claims.
    The customer was also informed about this. Because of another DDOS the server was
    taken offline and the customer was informed. However this customer reserved his paypal
    payment,which had the consequence that we stopped our service. Without payment the customer
    can not expect any achievement, so the service was canceled on our part, because of
    repeated problems.

--------
    @zymic
    Here a paypal payment was effected, which could not be assigned on our part, because
    of absence data on the part of the sender. The payor was requested by e-mail, to inform
    us, which server the payment regards. Becaise we didnīt receive any answer the money was
    transfered back. Even so we didnīt receive any acknowledgement at all. Because the server,
    which is ment here, was not payed, it was taken offline. Also then there was no reaction at all. Amongst others another server was hired at 1paket.com, which was also taken offline, because it was also not payed punctually. For both server we didnīt obtain any reaction.
    Because of nonpayment both server was canceled on part of 1paket.com. First after the customer received the cancellation, he got in contact with us. But at that time one of
    the server was already given to another customer, because of the constantly
    outstanding items. Here also it has to be noted, that this customer seems to send out spammails. The customer was contacted and requested to comment on this, but the customer does not find it
    necessary to answer at any e-mails sended by 1paket.com.

Finally it has to be hold, that customers who pay punctually and donīt operate any
    illegal things, are also comfortable with 1paket.comīs service! But at both user mentioned
    here there were problems of financial as well as illegal manner.

You keep talking but you dont take any time to listen...

Blah blah blah...... you keep saying the same thing avoiding the real questions. We paid you 6 days before termination. You have not provided ANY INFORMATION about the issue. You didnt provide information about the attacked IP, attacking IP, how much bandwidth was used, which user it might have been, or ANY relevant information at all. You have stated it was termianted for DDoS. Well you can tell me a million reasons why it was terminated. Without logs, proof, or at least some information, id call it BS. I wrote this post to state an opinion and fact of the services that I received. I did not write this post to receive your opinion or two cents, we've already finished business.

Thank you,

Eric

Finally it has to be hold, that customers who pay punctually and don´t operate any
    illegal things, are also comfortable with 1paket.com´s service! But at both user mentioned
    here there were problems of financial as well as illegal manner.
    Illegal? Please explain what illegal things I was doing with my server?

I'm pushing around 50mb-60mb constantly, are you guys fine with it or there is a hidden limit? Also have you guys limited access to US or anyother countries?

Thanks