[WANTED] Web Hosting Clients

I am representing a long established web hosting company that offers 24/7 support looking for more clients to take care of.

If you are interested in unloading your clientbase, please send me a PM.

cPanel accounts are preferred.

Hi There

I thought that you might be interested in my hosting company or clients.

Due to a personal decision I am selling my hosting company which is based in Australia, with Australian Clients and Resellers.

clients are hosted on Plesk. 7.5.4 for Linux (37Gb of disk used and 50Gb of traffic Max per month) and 7.5.4 for Windows (10Gb of Disk used and 20GB of Traffic Max per Month). My company is well established for over 5 years offering a personal service with long term clients, and hopefully the buyer can and will keep that going! I would prefer it if the buyer keep the clients on Plesk and handle the transfer over to new servers, its less hassle for the clients, but ultimately, once a buyer pays for the clients, its down to them what they do.

Included in the sale is an unlimited licence for Plesk for Unix with current SUS, Plesk for windows licence for 100 domains, 3 Domain Names (, and .biz), Licence for 4psa Total Backup and Licence for 4psa Clean Server. I have 2 Resellers (1 on windows and 1 on unix) both with 20 or more domains. All clients are billed via ModernBill on a leased licence which you will take over. Forsale is also our cooperate website, along with a customized modernbill interface with automated signup, credit card payments, activations and billing.

I would prefer to sell the licences, software, clients, phonenumbers and keep the servers for another use, however if you want a turn key hosting company I can also provide 2 highly redundant servers with SCSI hot swap raid 1 and full remote access in a Aust Based DataCentre. I currently have Telephone numbers in Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide for clients to call and these numbers can easily be transferred to your call centre as they are all IP Tel.

All bids or questions should be sent to me (Douglas) on my office account, hem020[at] I will require the buyer paying me via Bank Funds Transfer in full to ensure a clean transition.

Note all plans and forecasts are in Australian Dollars AUD. (1 USD = 1.3 AUD approximately)

Annual gross income approx $22,000 AUD = $17,000 USD
    Approx 50 clients with 80 Domains (All australian based clients)

As mentioned above the clients will NOT be sold individually! For screenshots and URL, of the website please email me.

Thank you very much!