* plz tell me the where the website bought his host

Could any one help me what is the name of the hosting company, which hosts this site "NewYorkGrandOpera.org
    "
    Is it a reliable/safe hosting company.

HostGator. And yes, they're a very good company.
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress • Joomla • OpenCart • Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com

HostGator has a good reputation here and pretty knowledgable folks. I am sure you would be happy with them. Just take a look at the reviews posted by searching for "HostGator" with the search function. I am sure you will see why .
    SwiftModders - Premium WHMCS Themes, Blesta Themes, and WordPress Development
    View my top-rated WHMCS Themes trusted by over 1,000 businesses!
    █ Now offering Blesta Themes to transform your Blesta client area!

HostGator is a good hostingcompany. They are always there to help you and their prices are very reasonable! I used to host one of my sites on their servers, and tried their 24/7 online chat once or twice, all good.

Judging by the nameservers, chances are they're using a reseller account. It could very well be that their webmaster or web designer has a reseller account with Hostgator.

Hmm... after a bit more search, it's clear that's exactly the case. The web designer of NewYorkGrandOpera.org is listed towards the bottom of the opera's web page. I won't post his name or site here, to protect his privacy.

If we look at http://whois.domaintools.com/newyorkgrandopera.org we'll find that this web designer is aactually administrating their domain (his email address is listed there in the domain whois details).

Who's the "real" host? Hostgator or the web designer? Up to each individual to decide.

I'm just wondering why you're stalking the poor guy? lol
    Imeanwebhosting.com - Shared cpanel hosting, 99.9% uptime.
    10 min average ticket responses, softaculous, rvsitebuilder, and more!
    Reliable, affordable shared hosting. I Mean Web Hosting!

If you need to find out this information from any other domains, do a WHOIS lookup on it. Just Google "Whois" and the first result shoul provide you with the tools you need.

ldcdc,

The nameserver is actually owned by HostGator, if that's what you're getting at.

The nameserver is actually owned by HostGator, if that's what you're getting at.
    I know.

To further clarify my words, I'm not saying Hostgator isn't hosting that domain. They do, but then again, so does ThePlanet, who's Hostgator's servers provider. So who's the host? As I said, it's hard to say, as the answer can depend on the underlying motive for asking the question in the first place.

True, but I think we know what the OP meant. To me, anyway, it seems as though he's asking who the retail host is.