Visage Hosting Review

Visage Hosting has been the best web hosting experience I've had so far.
    I still call myself a newbie as far as website buiding goes, but they have a lot of cool features that helped me set up my website, email and ftp.

I recommend it for the beginner and advanced user, they have a couple basic packages, but everything can be customized by talking to a customer rep.

I've had to use their support a couple times, I've deleted critical files accidentally through the ftp and they fixed it lickedy split with no hassle or downtime.
    I've used bluehost and netmonkey and this host is by far the best one I've used so far.

I mainly use my Visage Hosting account for FTP and scripts, hasn't failed me yet and I cant remember ever having any downtime with them!

Hope this helps!!
    dnai

How long have you been with Visage ?

I've been with them for 4 months now

Hello Dnai, thank you for posting your review. For verification reason its nice to post your website URL you have hosted with the company. Once again, thank you for the feedback and we hope that you continue to have success with Visage Hosting.
    SwiftModders - Professional Web Design Services & WHMCS Themes
    Web Designs catered to web hosting and software providers!
    Check out the top-rated WHMCS Admin Panel Theme by SwiftModders

Its wwa.tricksforme.com use www instead of wwa.. For some reason I have to post 5 times before I can link my domain?

www.tricksforme.com redirects to a dynamically hosted FTP account that uses dynamic DNS. It isn't being hosted by Visage. Are they just doing your email services or something?
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.

Right now im using my personal FTP and FTP access through Visage for my business. Yes, that url is used to host private .html's and link my private FTP with Visages. Admins wanted me to link my domain and I tried, I guess to show im not a fool and actually have an account with Visage.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike V
    www.tricksforme.com redirects to a dynamically hosted FTP account that uses dynamic DNS. It isn't being hosted by Visage. Are they just doing your email services or something?
    I will confirm that dnai is hosted with us. The nameservers for tricksforme.com are ns1.visagehosting.com and ns2.visagehosting.com as stated on the whois info.

Thank you dnai for your kind review of our company, it means a lot to us to know we have satisfied customers
    http://www.uniballhq.com - Free online multiplayer game