Windows Shared Host Advice

Hi there guys.

Need some help finding a reliable Windows shared host to host my websites. Currently have around 10 websites I need to host. They are currently with 1&1 but I'm having loads of problems with performance and often 'page not found' errors when the page is there. Customer service wonít help and opening an entirely different account on another server doesnít help either.

What I need is Ö.

• Something reliable (good uptime).
    • Fast (some are ecommerce websites)
    • SSL shared
    • ASP
    • Multiple domain management so I can run a few websites
    • Multiple ftpís for the different websites
    • Unlimited email (would like SMTP if possible)
    • At least 1gb of space

Would like to pay around £20 per month

Half get around 100-200 hits per day the others are just small

Iíve looked at ************ but not sure as ive come across some bad reviews. Please only give me suggestions of companies you know to be reliable as I donít want to end up with another 1&1

Your websites don't seem to be very loaded at all. I'm very surprised you had problems with this. The best bet would be to look at hosting companys that don't heavily oversell their services, contact support, see how friendly they are, how knowledgable they are. And remember most importantly, you get what you pay for!

A lot of the smaller web hosts can probably put something custom together for you.

-Radic

Quote Originally Posted by tonyscomp
    Hi there guys.

Need some help finding a reliable Windows shared host to host my websites. Currently have around 10 websites I need to host. They are currently with 1&1 but I'm having loads of problems with performance and often 'page not found' errors when the page is there. Customer service wonít help and opening an entirely different account on another server doesnít help either.

What I need is Ö.

• Something reliable (good uptime).
    • Fast (some are ecommerce websites)
    • SSL shared
    • ASP
    • Multiple domain management so I can run a few websites
    • Multiple ftpís for the different websites
    • Unlimited email (would like SMTP if possible)
    • At least 1gb of space

Would like to pay around £20 per month

Half get around 100-200 hits per day the others are just small

Iíve looked at ************ but not sure as ive come across some bad reviews. Please only give me suggestions of companies you know to be reliable as I donít want to end up with another 1&1
    What you are asking for is not out of line. As Radic stated I would look at some smaller hosting companies. I can recommend JodoHost. I know they are reliable and I believe their servers are on the east coast of the US.

that jodohost seems good but has anyone else had much experience with them?