Lightning exits woman's bottom

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...-13762,00.html

A WOMAN has suffered severe burning to her anus after being struck by lightning which hit her in the mouth and passed right through her body.

Natasha Timarovic, 27, was cleaning her teeth at home when lightning struck the building.

She said: "I had just put my mouth under the tap to rinse away the toothpaste when the lightning must have struck the building.

I don't remember much after that, but I was later told that the lightning had travelled down the water pipe and struck me on the mouth, passing through my body.

It was incredibly painful, I felt it pass through my torso and then I don't remember much at all." Doctors at the city hospital where she was treated for burns to the mouth and rear said: "The accident is bizarre but not impossible.

She was wearing rubber bathroom shoes at the time and so instead of earthing through her feet it appears the electricity shot out of her backside," a medic told local television news channel, 24 Sata.

"It appears to have earthed through the damp shower curtain that she was touching as she bent over to put her mouth under the tap. If she had not been wearing the shoes she would probably have been killed by the blast."
    Ouch.

My sympathies go out to Ms Timarovic.

Hopefully she will get better soon.

She's in my prayers tonight

That's scary!

wow, light really does shine out of her arse :O
    <erno> hm. I've lost a machine.. literally _lost_. it responds to ping, it works completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it is.

that's what I'd call a one piece of hot a** ... that does sound painful though =\

I must say that would definitely be painful.

My thoughts go out to her recovery.

Regards,
    Drac

Might be just as painful for this guy when the time comes to "expell" his winnings...

http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/art...rMan10-ON.html

OUCH! and OUCH!

Quote Originally Posted by thinkaholic
    Might be just as painful for this guy when the time comes to "expell" his winnings...

http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/art...rMan10-ON.html
    Now, that hurts going in and out. =:-) Yikes!

OK, Question, who here stick their head under the sink when brushing? I use a drinking cup to rinse. If she used a drinking utensil, she wouldn't of been hit at all.
    Sarcasm, the 6th Ponyman of the Apocalypse.
    Please do not inquire about Tim, the 5th Ponyman.

my wife says I do that all the time after eating chili and beer
    Dedicated Servers
    WWW.NETDEPOT.COM
    Since 2000

Years ago when I lived in Kamloops BC we'd get huge thunderstorms every few days in summer. Well one day I was watching one from a playground around my house. Near the play ground was a tennis court with two guys playing in it.

All of a sudden everything went light blue and there was a hardcore bang. I swear I saw electricity flying everywhere below my feet (I was sitting on a swing made out of a tire) and my feet were above ground.

I jumped up and was all disoriented. My heart was flying 100mph. I also heard the two guy in the tennis court yelling stuff like "Holly Fu***" Did you fell that on your body! I think it hit the fence!

I wasnt going to stick around and ran home

+ NOW WE'RE MAKING RECORDS, NOW WE'RE MAKING TAPES

Hahaha wow, that's just weird.
    HostingChoice - Shared and Reseller Hosting
    - A+ customer support & 100% no-overselling guarantee.
    - Unlimited MySQL Databases and other great features.

MSN: [email protected] AIM: HCLiveHelp02

lol and ouch!

G
    PutFile.io Disrupting traditional file hosting.
    █ Signup Early and enjoy Unlimited space/bandwidth for your files hosting, Forever!
    █ No Ads.
    █ No Countdowns.