Question Thinking of starting a project. Any suggestions?

Hey there,

I've been thinking lately, to start a PHP project, but still not quite sure. I've been thinking of a CMS which come in different versions - one for gaming clans; one for online shops - one for a typical blog etc.

I was just wondering of what some people thought of the idea, and if anyone had any suggestions that people would be interested in having as a script for their own site maybe?

Regards,
    Drac

There are many CMS packages available, some support themes. What would make yours different ? or you just want to start a project because you like to make something from scratch ?

Yes I know there are many content management systems available hence why it is questionable, as why I posted in here to see what people would want to see in a CMS that others may not offer.

But this project won't be limited to just a CMS, but anything really.

Regards,
    Drac

hi
    i think you need to take look at all CMS packages over the web ... take deep look before you start in order to do something that can compete with CMS packages

Regards,
    Majdi

Hi ,

if you go and look at all the CMS pakages like movable type , mambo and ... and start spmething that is All in One !! like you can install mambo themes, and movable type and !!! (just a example!)

Good luck with your project ,
    Navid

Start a medical type system

Peace,
    Testing 1.. Testing 1..2.. Testing 1..2..3...