Unmetered Dedicated Managed Server Suggestions?

Hello everyone,

I currently have a dedicated server with host gator(Basic Plan). It seems that I have outgrown my current server and need to upgrade. I am not impressed with the support from Hostgator so I am looking for suggestions. I currently run around 7 vbulletin sites, only a couple are active and they only see at most around 10-15 users online at one time. I have an image hosting site, 2 video sites and 5 myspace resource sites. The video sites are just begining so the bandwith is low on them. I am currently looking for a managed dedicated server with Cpanel,WHM and Fantastico. By managed I mean more than just keeping it secure. I need a company that includes admin time with their managed services. I am looking for suggestions and first hand experiences.

Also, what speed should I be looking at? 10Mb, 20Mb or more. Currently my monthly bandwith for the entire server is just over 1 TB, but I expect that to grow with the video sites.

Should I go with a Dual Xeon, P4, Duo Core, Opteron?

Which OS should I get?

Duo Core isn't yet that popular with most datacenters like Xeon and Opteron, it might take a while to find it.

CentOs with Cpanel will work nicely.
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

Memphis, TN
    20Mbps should be a good speed for you to start one.

It'll allow for some Burstability, and give you a little room.

Then you can upgrade to larger ports, as needed.

Thanks for the input. Can anyone recommend a reliable host either managed or unmanaged? Would I be better off finding a third party server management service? If so, which one?

Memphis, TN
    I like Theplanet/

They have unmetered servers.

Theres also, several otherproviders as well that are pretty is another one.

In the office
    I would recommend a Dual Xeon 2.8+ as it will allow you to grow and not have to upgrade anytime soon.. Good luck.

The best unmetered server provider from my experience is Hivelocity.
    Webmaster Magazine
    Online magazine providing the latest Internet news and webmaster know-how articles and resources in web developments, ecommerce and seo fields.
    Keyword Advisor
    Use our keyword advisor to check your keyword competitive rate.

Atlanta, GA
    I know that was offering these to some of their customers. You will need to contact them directly for their custom stuff.
    Linn Boyd