Arrow 2 Great Designs For Sale!

I had the following web designs completed by a design company, http://www.pixabitinteractive.com/, and I am very pleased with the final product, however we no longer require these 2 designs. We have 100% rights to sell these designs, and they are unique. Both of these designs pertain to the company name, Veritas Internet Solutions.

Design 1

Bidding starts at $200
    Buy it now for only $350
    Design URL: MAIN PAGE | SUB PAGE

*Design includes server renders*

Design 2

Bidding starts at $200
    Buy it now for only $350
    Design URL: MAIN PAGE | SUB PAGE

The domain, veritassolutions.net will be included with Design 2.

Terms

Bidding ends October 14, 2006 at 10PM GMT. The auction may end early, if the "Buy It Now" price is reached. Each design is a seperate auction. Please specify the design in your bid.

I will accept PayPal, or 2CO for payments. Buyer is responsible for transaction fees incurred if paying through 2CheckOut.com. Winner will receive PSD's associated to the respective design, along with any coded pages which have been completed. Winner will receive 100% ownership of the designs purchased.

If you have any questions, please post them here, or by PM. Thanks for looking, and good luck!
    Stephen Preissler
    Modern Advisors - A Certified Plesk Billing Reseller

We offer Plesk Billing Licenses, Configuration, Migrations, Consultation & Customization

Nice template, seen it on her enot long ago. Good luck with the sale!

Thanks bigpie! We're still looking for interested buyers!
    Stephen Preissler
    Modern Advisors - A Certified Plesk Billing Reseller

We offer Plesk Billing Licenses, Configuration, Migrations, Consultation & Customization