* Need some creative coders!

Hello WHTians,

I'm in need of some creative coders who are familiar with PHP, MySQL, Invision Power Board 2.1 and upcoming 2.2, as well as wiki software.

I'm planning out a project for my tech news site, http://msbetas.org/.

I'll give an explanation of how I have things now, and what I need.

Right now, I have a custom coded portal that pulls news articles from given forums in IPB. The entire site is coded with includes everywhere - every little pane and section is a new .inc file.

That's fine the way it is, but my project is to wikify the content of the site while maintaining the news portal.

Individual pages such as this http://msbetas.org/?page=history are coded in it's own .inc file. I want users to be able to edit these pages similar to a wiki, but I don't want that wiki site look and feel, I want into integrated into the pages so that it looks nice and like it belongs.

Having some sort of protection against spam bots being able to edit this would be nice, perhaps adding a CAPTCHA image using GD2. This is a nice thing to have, but not needed.

Having users being able to create new pages is also needed, but I don't want them to be publicly viewable (linking from anywhere on the site) prior to admin review. So, after a user creates a page, they are required to contact an admin and we will add the link to the page on the left menu.

These are the basics for what I am looking for. Compensation won't be amazing, somewhere in the $100-$150 range depending on your experience and quality of work on this project. If you do finish this project in a amazing manner, you may be given priority on more coding and/or design opportunities for the site.

My details are in my profile, I look forward to hearing from you!
    Last edited by Dan - N1H; 10-09-2006 at 07:50 PM.

So you want to add user edit capability to these 'sections?

Quote Originally Posted by fireshark
    So you want to add user edit capability to these 'sections?
    Basically, yes. And the ability to add pages.