Are you sick of the bland default layout that Modernbill and Kayako give to its customers?
Do you want your site to have that streamline continuity that most professional organizations sport? Well SwiftModders.com (an AllureHost affiliate) is now offering professional modification services to all Moderbill and Kayako users.

For as little as $200.00, you can have your customization done within 24 hours! For this type of speed and quality you just cannot go wrong.

Examples:
AllureHost Login - Click Here
AllureHost Dashboard - Click Here
AllureHost Invoices - Click Here
AllureHost Support Center - Click Here
AllureHost Ticket Submit - Click Here
AllureHost Order Wizard - Click Here

What is included in our Modernbill Integration?
We will modify your billing login page, customer dashboard and billing interface, kayako integration (if used), and your order wizard!

** FOR A LIMITED TIME WE ARE OFFERING KAYAKO INTERGRATION SERVICES FOR FREE WITH THE ORDER OF A MB INTEGRATION PACKAGE ($120 VALUE) **

Not sure if we are able to make the customizations you need?
Simple, just shoot us an email and we will be more than happy to answer any and all questions.

Why should I choose SwiftModders.com?
Don't be fooled by individuals who will modify your installations and leave you out to dry. SwiftModders.com will continue to support our modifications on your site for as long as you use them. This means if you ever have an issue, we will fix it!

READY TO GET STARTED??
Send me a PM me via these forums or send an email to [email protected] and we will respond to you ASAP.

Thank you for choosing SwiftModders.com
"Releasing your site from the monotonous"