We have available a limited number of rapid deploy servers including our users favourite options of 2GB ram, cPanel/WHM and 100mbps ports. Quantities are strictly limited.
Rapid Deploy – October P4 3.0Ghz Special
Intel Pentium 4 3.0Ghz with HyperThreading
160gb Hard Drive
Cent OS 4.x
cPanel/WHM + Fantastico
5 IP’s $125 per month with $20 setup fee
Deploy Timeframe: 1-6 hours after payment confirmation & fraud checks completed.
If you would prefer a different control panel or operating system, please see below for details and contact us for ordering information. This will delay the provisioning of the server.
Configure your server
The following options cannot be selected on the order form, please contact us to order (will delay server provision timescale).
Cent OS 3.x / 4.x, Fedora 4 / 5, FreeBSD 5.x / 6.x – No charge
Red Hat Enterprise Edition - $25/mo
Windows 2003 Server Web Edition - $20/mo
Windows 2003 Server Standard Edition - $30/mo
Add RVSkins to cPanel/WHM - $3/mo
Plesk 30 Domains (Windows or Linux) – $10/mo
Plesk 100 domains with power pack (Windows or Linux) – $25/mo
Plesk Unlimited domains with power pack (Windows or Linux) – $35/mo
Full server management (see below for details) - $30/mo
Only available with Cent OS 4.x and cPanel/WHM servers.
Block of 8 - $8/mo
$15 setup fee per IP order (e.g. order 24 IP’s (3 Block’s) at $24/mo – pay only $15 setup).
Freebies with every server
All of our servers include these great freebies: Clientexec billing system - [www.clientexec.com] – supports cPanel account auto-creation! Cerberus Helpdesk – DediCentral is proud to be one of a few select companies which is able to offer you an unlimited user, unlimited team, and unlimited email license for Cerberus Helpdesk V3.0 Web GUI for the duration of your server [www.cerberusweb.com] $7.95 eNom Reseller – If you currently pay $8+ for your domains, you pay too much! A free eNom reseller is included with all servers, allowing you to register .com, .net and .org for just $7.95 per year!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do you accept PayPal?
Yes, we accept only PayPal for our dedicated servers. We are a PayPal verified business account and can accept credit card payments through PayPal as well. At this time, we do not accept direct credit card sales.
Q: What is the average setup time??
We try to deploy all servers 24 to 72 hours after payment confirmation. For rapid deploy servers, please refer to the setup time quoted for each server.
Billing starts from the date of order, not from when the server is deployed.
Full Server Management Includes
Available for only $30 per month!
* 24x7x365 (5 minute interval) Server Monitoring with Reboot
* Monitoring Stats - Access your monitoring stats online, in addition to our weekly uptime reports e-mailed to you!
* 1 - 6 Hour Response Time for Support Tickets
* 6 - 24 Hour Resolution Time for Support Tickets
* Unlimited Admin Work Time!!
* Backend Server Software Upgrades
* Kernel, Apache, PHP, Exim, CPanel, etc....
* WHM/CPanel Technical Issues
* 3rd Party Software Installation
* Fantastico, RVSkin, URCHIN, ZendOptimizer, GD, ImageMagick, etc....
* Initial Server Setup
* For new servers, we'll setup and configure the server completely from scratch to get the server ready for your use!
* Server Backup Restoration
* If your server requires a restore, we'll restore all of your backups returning your server back to normal.
* Disaster Recovery & Hack Recovery
* If your server is crashed or hacked, we will determine the cause and rebuild your system from backups
System Security, Optimization and Hardening (performed upon your request as often as you would like):
* System Security, Optimization and Hardening (performed upon your request as often as you would like)
* CHKRootKit - a simple program that detects and hacker software and notifies you if any has been detected via email
* RootKit Hunter - scanning tool to ensure your system does not have any backdoors or exploits
* Securing and Upgrading of SSH Server - increases security during ssh connections
* APF Firewall - the most commonly used policy based iptables firewall system
* Anti-DoS configuration for APF Firewall - helps mitigate denial of service type attacks
* BruteForceDetection - notifies you of numerous login authentication failures
* Log Analysis Software Installation - Emails are dispatched daily, the amount of detail in the emails can be changed on request
* System Integrity Monitor - 24x7 Internal Monitor that checks all services and restarts them if they are down
* SPRI - changes the priority of different processes in accordance to level of importance, hence increasing server performance
* Secure and Optimize Apache (HTTP) - tweaks apache to perform better, and prevent unnecessary information from being easily seen
* MySQL optimization - increases performance of MySQL
* host.conf hardenening - prevent dns lookup poisoning & spoofing protection
* nsswitch.conf modification - secure and optimize DNS lookups
* sysctl.conf hardening - helps prevent TCP/IP stack from syn-flood attacks and other network abuses
* FTP Hardening - upgrade and secure your ftp software
* Removal of unused software - prevents exploits and wasted resources
* Removal of old logs - regain wasted space by deleting old archived logs
* Shell Fork Bomb/Memory Hog Protection - prevents a user logged into a shell from consuming all the resources on the server
* Root Logger - logs and emails you everytime someone accesses root with the timestamp and their ip address
* MyTOP - tool for monitoring MySQL threads and processes
* MultiTail - view multiple log files simultaneously
* TMP Directory hardening ( /tmp, /var/tmp, /dev/shm) - helps prevents execution of malicious scripts
* Password Scanner - scans for easy to guess and common passwords
* Filemanager - allows you to edit system files through WHM in case SSH is inaccessible
* Firewall Admin - allows you to edit firewall allow & deny list and config through WHM
I'm afraid we don't have that configuration with the P4 3.2Ghz available anymore (we only have it with a 3Ghz process @ $19 setup).
While stocks last, I can however offer you:
Intel Pentium D 930 (3.0Ghz Dual Core Processor)
160GB Hard Drive
$115 per month with $20 setup.
For full server management, that is $30 and you also need cPanel/WHM at $25.
Total: $170 per month with $20 setup
If you are looking for something cheaper, then I would suggest:
Intel P4 2.8Ghz
160GB Hard Drive
Full server management
$140 per month with $20 setup
(again, while stocks last).
If neither of those suit, drop me a PM with your budget and I can hopefully put something together for you.