Post Death of a President

http://www.channel4.com/more4/drama/...president.html

tonight at 9 on more4 for anyone in the UK who's interested.

i might catch a repeat later in the week.
    <erno> hm. I've lost a machine.. literally _lost_. it responds to ping, it works completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it is.

I saw it advertised on telly earlier, might watch it. Looks intresting. Is it the one were Bush gets hit?
    http://www.viperhosting.net
    ViperHosting 2005. The new generation "Excellence doesn't have to be expensive"

I don't know... if it is in the UK, why did they not make it "Death of a Queen?"

Really... I don't care for some of Bush's agendas, but to make a movie were he gets killed is despicable.
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hekwu
    I don't know... if it is in the UK, why did they not make it "Death of a Queen?"

Really... I don't care for some of Bush's agendas, but to make a movie were he gets killed is despicable.
    No its drama get over yourself, and its quite legitimate, as if the leader of the free world (and like it or not thats what he is) gets assassinated then the repurcusions will be felt for quite some time.

I will be watching with interest.

Quote Originally Posted by phill2003
    No its drama get over yourself, and its quite legitimate, as if the leader of the free world (and like it or not thats what he is) gets assassinated then the repurcusions will be felt for quite some time.

I will be watching with interest.
    Get over what, my opinion?

No one said it was not legitimate or even illegal.

It is MY OPINION that the entire idea of having a program that shows the assassination of a sitting president (or any leader) is despicable.

That is my opinion and I DNGAF what anyone else might think….
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!