Temporary Remote Backup Recommendations

An old server is dying, so I moved everything to a new server. The old server is slated to be unplugged. Biz as usual, except....

Although it has been days since the move was made, today (on the very day the server is to be unplugged) a customer noticed that part of his database did not transfer. I took care of it, but now I am paranoid that there are other DBs, or something else, that did not make it.

I am looking for recommendations for remote backup, so that I can do a complete backup of the old server (about 40 GB), just in case somebody else finds something wrong. No, I don't have a spare server to use for this purpose.

What say you, Hosting Immortals?????
    Going out of business in our 10th year.

You could purchase a spare drive for your new server, or pay for a month or two of an off-site storage account.
    Check out my new Chrome Extension - Server Admin Tool
    frustratedtech.com - Helpful Server Tech Advice

The best sollution would be to rent a server at another data center and have a backup there. In addition, i would reccomend to host customers 50/50 on both machines. In case of any problems, you would have other 50% customers happy

I highly recommend Gnax for their remote backup option, it's very affordable and we've seen 0 downtime with it in the past year we've used them

Cheers
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Check out http://bqbackup.com They provide remote backup at a reasonable price. I have used them a couple times in the past when I was moving sites or as a emergency backup when the data center was doing something to the server.